Gabe Newell Gets Shocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted my thread because of the 4 year old baby whiners.

Originally posted by guinny
I deleted my thread because of the 4 year old baby whiners.

Or because I ignored it and people called for you to be banned? :E

DuncanIdahoTPF,

Flaming like yours used to annoy me once, and my responding to it caused more trouble than good. It doesn't now, which is cool. :)

Haha, you just dodged my entire post by saying I was merely flaming. Nice try.

Originally posted by shibs_himself
After reading some of this, I wonder "where the hell are the admins"?

I've discovered a new toy - "report to admin." It's probably given them a siezure. As I said earlier, I don't give a damn. Click click. Bye, bye. :)

Duncan, you won't get anything from Shock, he doesn't know what to say to you. He is a troll, who doesn't give a damn about kids who are high on sugar.

if you want to post a sensible post, dont be an idiot and use someone elses old name, avatar, and sig - SM

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Duncan, you won't get anything from Shock, he doesn't know what to say to you. He is a troll, who doesn't give a damn about kids who are high on sugar.

The only thing I'm trolling is the report to admin feature. Always had a pretty relaxed approach to other peoples posts, though I haven't got the patience anymore. When shiny toy syndrome wears off I'll probably just ignore the crap. After all, there's plenty of people out there who do like my posts. :)

Ah, MD. Mysteryperfecta I presume? A little crude for X-Vector. Click, click. Bye, bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back