gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
begins to smell like a hoax ...if they dont start soon, with the real deal...

well guys, expect about 100 threads started tomorrow, all basically saying "NEW INFO!!! BUSINESS AS USUAL!!"

Originally posted by 3litehax08
lol.. buisness as usual...im sure this guy as beat the real record by the number of times hes said it

Eh, he's just trying to keep the listeners occupied. He's been doing a pretty good job so far.

If Rbldiver doesn't hurry his ass up I'm gonna be busting some caps up in here.

nvidia problem not talked about
"gotten past the problem"
"moved on"
"cant wait till rebel gets back"
"stick around and wait"
"hes got so much info"

I doubt there is a rebel diver. lol. But atleast it's business at usual at valve.

Well they said they got some pictures inside Valve so hopefully they will show those to back up their story.

Originally posted by Comreak
Eh, he's just trying to keep the listeners occupied. He's been doing a pretty good job so far.

EXACTLY!

People here are dicks. I bet they couldn't do it, they'd be stuttering and stammering.

there was me thinking they were going to give out the hackers phone numbers :rolleyes:

"took photos of game"
"gabe is a nice guy"
"got some toys" wow

can anyone else connect to it???? it had been re-buffering every 15 seconds and now it won't connect at all !! HELP

They PLAYED? ...

:bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

They played. and they could'nt beilive what they played... it was probably mario brothers :D

bussiness as usaul again! someone count to find out how many times the guy has said it.

Supermoose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back