gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he said that all the serious interview questions were given to Gabe on paper and that he would respond at a later date. So, basically, all of the submitted questions will not be answered until another time. Awesome, glad I waited!

".... and Julie the receptionist said that Sprite was now Sierra Mist which I had completely forgotten about, I felt kind of wierd about that faux paux but then we were allowed to see more of Counter-Strike which was great but then I remembered I was thristy so I went back to Julie the receptionist........."

-Gio

Re: AHHHH

Originally posted by General_BLITZ
AHHH CHIPMUNK VOICES AHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so these are the geek voices people talk about then lol

andy and the chipmunks

oookkkk, this isn't working anymore. I can't understand a thing anymore

ok this is teh boring leaving halflife radio its all the shit we already know but polished up a little bit

all i can make out in chipmunk mode is "incredible" being said about 12 times within a minute

thats incredible

hey even if i m more the singleplayer of halflife..
9.95 any month for this steamthing? so what are you getting through it after having the game already? Patches? (dont flame me, but i really havent read much on this till now)

This is such a complete waste of time, there is absolutely NO new info. This moron is a loser

there was hardly any new info, wtf were they talking about before rebeldiver got back?

i guess they're done.. what a waste of life... there is NO no info about hl2, only some good hammer info.

Don't worry. Nothing new of much interest on the radio. LoL.:flame:

im getting nothing but silence...this happend asoon as he asked about hl2

WHAT?!?!? How many people are woring at valve WHO GIVE A F***! Answer some HL2 questions christ

Originally posted by kidrock540
90 % scanned!!! TEH LEET

lol what an idiot. this interview is pathetic.

Answer to every question.
Either "Business as usual."
or "I don't know Gabe was really busy I didn't really get to talk to him."

my radio is still working crisp and clean lol but im gonna x out soon

theyre now talking about the damn pc's in valve's office.. im done.

"Q: Does Gabe enjoy Pepsi products as much as I do?"

"A: Yeah, we did get to ask Gabe that actually and he said.."

Dear Lord. I appreciate the effort of these guys but c'mon.

-Gio

i bet we get to see the same pictures as spit took... only from a different angle.

What kind of PCs do they have: most use win xp (he knows that)

^^^
secret inside info

THE COMPUTERs IN VALVE USE WINDOWS XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMFIGMIGIMGIMGIMGIMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

THE COMPUTER IN VALVE USE WINDOWS XP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMFIGMIGIMGIMGIMGIMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

I can't believe it, they went from "They got to play new HL2 levels and they got all sorts of great info for us coming up" to "Valve is cool, counter-strike is good, valve uses windows XP"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back