gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Cali3350
Again i must ask, how was only part of the source code taken when it compiles and you can walk aound in it?

magic incomplete but working source.....

YES FINALLY HL RADIO PLAYS SOME REAL MUSIC! nirvana woo

I have no idea who that chick is. The avatar is stolen and no i have not seen nude ones.

Again i must ask, how was only part of the source code taken when it compiles and you can walk aound in it?

Now see, THESE are the kind of questions HLradio should have asked!

It's FAKE - the video of the "compiled source" is FAKE. THey can't compile anything unless they took the source and wrote their own stuff and added to it.

god, music = boring. call me when they start talking again. you know after they say "what? no more circle jerk to old hl2 info? what, im on the air?......oh shit"

I forsee that this thread will double in number of posts causing a potential explosin of these forums. And what's with teh music,are we ona break?

Originally posted by Netherscourge
It's FAKE - the video of the "compiled source" is FAKE. THey can't compile anything unless they took the source and wrote their own stuff and added to it.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the compiled hl2 source is very real, I myself have played it on a friends computer\

You have any avatars with her removing her hands?

Yes, its free but you have to send your CC number first.. oh wait no thats the other way of doing it, like using Steam only less tits

So anyhoo, I missed a lot of it cause of the chipmunk impressions. Reading through posts here basically nothing new info wise then? :( Didn't he even say he was just doing it for himself and passing on some info, I got the impression it was some "I know lots but I'm not telling you cause I want to be respected like a god" sort of thing, which is pretty sad, and sitting playing CS for hours instead of asking questions is embarrasing

uhh...incorrect. it compiles and people have made maps using the new worldcraft and those maps run on compiled code, in addition to that the netcode works and people are playing the maps online.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
uhh...incorrect. it compiles and people have made maps using the new worldcraft and those maps run on compiled code, in addition to that the netcode works and people are playing the maps online.

holy shit nice.

No, you moron, he's not talking about the video. He is talking about the rar file going around that IS the compiled Half-Life 2 in which you CAN walk around in.

wtf is with these 20 minute ****ing breaks, do they go in the back room and start jacking off then after they are done come back?

Originally posted by Fenric1138
I got the impression it was some "I know lots but I'm not telling you cause I want to be respected like a god" sort of thing, which is pretty sad, and sitting playing CS for hours instead of asking questions is embarrasing

It actually seems more to me like, "There's lotsmore we should have asked but didn't because we were too busy freaking out about how awesome it was to be at Valve and squealing like leetle girls."

Originally posted by GreaseMonkey
I have no idea who that chick is. The avatar is stolen and no i have not seen nude ones.

GreaseMonkey's av is Erica Rose Campbell.
i've seen this gif before and some of her jumping rope. lol

Originally posted by Wilson502
wtf is with these 20 minute ****ing breaks, do they go in the back room and start jacking off then after they are done come back?
thats what i said

Lol, even their IRC channels crashed...
Taking a break on IRC also... :]

These are the questions I wanted to hear asked:

1. Is Half Life 2 still on schedule for a Holiday 2003 release?
2. Has the Source Code theft altered the release schedule?
3. Is Team Fortress 2 the multiplayer portion of HL2?
4. Why is Counter Strike 2 mentioned in the Source Code?
5. Has Nvidia submitted any new beta drivers? Do they perform much better then the Det. 50s?
6. Where the hell is the HL2 Benchmark and when will it be released?
7. WHy the hell do you have such lousy server security and why do you have the HL2 source code on PCs connected to the internet?
8. Has anyone been disciplined or fired as a result of the source code theft?
9. How much does Gabe weigh?
10. Did Gabe start the Subway diet?

Originally posted by PuNcH
GreaseMonkey's av is Erica Rose Campbell.
i've seen this gif before and some of her jumping rope. lol

Lol, sweet thanks. :)

Originally posted by i8yourparents
I myself have played it on a friends computer\

Isn't that up there with "my dog ate my homework" and "but she told me she was 19"

just foolin with ya.. But seriously, I think you've been had by your friend, one is a fake flash made up from the bink vid of traptown, the other is HL1 with very little in it to look like a compiled version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back