gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
god dammit i had sludge-rock (what is this crap, puddle of mudd or something?)

Originally posted by Fenric1138
Isn't that up there with "my dog ate my homework" and "but she told me she was 19"

just foolin with ya.. But seriously, I think you've been had by your friend, one is a fake flash made up from the bink vid of traptown, the other is HL1 with very little in it to look like a compiled version

one more time, the source compiles, there are homemade maps that run on it, netcode works, people have played multiplayer games using the compiled code plus homemade maps.

Originally posted by Fenric1138

just foolin with ya.. But seriously, I think you've been had by your friend, one is a fake flash made up from the bink vid of traptown, the other is HL1 with very little in it to look like a compiled version

dude, did you even read what I said?
I actually PLAYED the compiled version.
(which includes:
stone cube map (aka test1)
physics
displace)
To play it you have to bind keys and such in the defunct console window too :p

IRT Netherscourge:

Those are great questions and I don't understand why RblDiver didn't just go around the community, looking for questions to ask. He does visit these forums, right? Do you guys think asking these questions for the community was his responsibility? Hmm, maybe they asked him to keep quite.

Look - the rest of this show is pointless - there is only 1 important news items from this whole stupid 3 hour show:

Only a small portion of the source code was stolen and Valve is continuing with production as scheduled.

Think they are waiting for Andy to upload their pics/photos on their website.......
I wonder what pics they have taken...

---No more music!

what kind of ass goes to valve and doesnt even see anything new of hl2 beside the all-holy loading screen. i mean jesus he made the loading screen out to be the mesiah

I was about to say "whats FFS" then i thought about it...lol, its like FGS right?

GreaseMonkey: maybe its just cause its 3:31am, but two of those avatars on screen at once and its kinda mesmerizing.. hypnotic even.. :rolling:

Originally posted by Netherscourge
Look - the rest of this show is pointless - there is only 1 important news items from this whole stupid 3 hour show:

Only a small portion of the source code was stolen and Valve is continuing with production as scheduled.

Which I think is bullshit if they define sourcecode the same way I do (excluding scripts, resources)

Only a small portion of the source code was stolen and Valve is continuing with production as scheduled

This is the only part i care about! thank you.

This is stupid, anyone could just say "I made that video and it's a fake".

I love their facts:
"Number of people killed by snack vending machines..."

ok what on earth does shaking vending machines to cause death have to do with HL2.. is it some kill option, hey lets ask those people with the beta, oh wait we can't its not real lol

Why the hell am I still listening to this?

*closes half-life radio, gets up, walks out of room and farts*

Tidbit for you kiddies listening-

This is what happens to people who smoke up too much POT...

ooh he's called Ultra, ain't he hard, can't even press a f*cking key to talk lmao!

wtf... they are talking shit now, falling vending machines killing people
from people rocking them...rofl

Must be hard to setup a mic...

--More fun and interesting facts--

I'm pretty sure if he made a fake beta video he would know how to talk using a mic.

funny how they get all this praise... i bet they will get some responses from their fake girlfriends next.

this radio site is just plain hilarious. how many of you have just been here going "wtf?" out loud once about every 5 minutes?

let me lead the cheer:

HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!! HOORAY FOR BOOBIES!!!!

This guy made a fake beta video and can't figure out how to use the mic? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back