gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'm glad I didn't waste my time listening. I'll wait for a condensed transcription without all the extraneous bullshit.

that video was so fkin stupid. who would take credit for looking like such a tard?

That Ultra interviews is so great....
"Did you make the video ?"

"yeah"

"Oh, I knew that was you"

"yeah"

Well, I just freed up some of HalfLifeRadio's bandwith. It's getting pretty interesting right now, so get in while you can!

Originally posted by RoyGBiv
funny how they get all this praise... i bet they will get some responses from their fake girlfriends next.

Fungirl69 and cutiepie that they met at #teenchat on Dalnet... rumors abound that their both actually fat hairy ukrainian's

wtf???? IS THIS A JOKE? I have never heard such utter stupidity. It's like torture....

his host "like died from bandwidth"?!?!?!?!?!?!?! W T F?

A bunch of nerds sitting in the dark talking into a microphone. Okay . . .
I mean it's not even organized, they're talking without an objective.

This is like watching a David Blaine stunt - you pray to whatever God there may be that he screws up and dies a slow, painful death.

*closes half-life radio, sticks his middle finger up and shouts
**** YOU WORTHLESS ASSHOLES OVER AT RADIO HALF LIFE,
and goes to bed

do you realize that you can spam as much as you want here and nobody can stop you?!!??!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fanboy1- Hey, lets like... get a couple people and talk about halflife and stuff on Roger Wilco and broadcast it.

Fanboy2- Uh... yeah.... that sounds cool.

Originally posted by MadsMan
wtf???? IS THIS A JOKE? I have never heard such utter stupidity. It's like torture....

especially since before the rebel guy came on, they guy was like "hes on his way, once he gets here we'll have LOTS of info, he has lots of info, i dont want to spoil it" ...very little news. yes, almost like torture. they have no idea how much of the community was listening to them , and now went to bed cursing at what idiots they are.

this video um uh looks uh yeah very uh professional and well yeah so one time i was starting it up and it was like so real and it was really eerrie and it was just so eerie and i was like woah but then i was like aha i got you guys i know this is fake and i mean yea it was really well done and well yeah...

wtf is going on , seriously, we're listening to a conversation as two people are trying to connect, wtf? new HL2 info. pfft.

GOD, I will pay big $$$ if someone will please go and kill all these fukking idiots.

This "John Denver - Leaving on a jet plane" is a long and very stange song, very strange.

meh im out this is like the internet equivalent of getting raped thrice, shoved into a moldy cardboard box, raped again thru that little handle cutout, pulled out of the box, get jizzed on by seventeen french hermaphrodites, getting gonnorhia, giving gonnorhia to the person who is raping you, who then thinks to himself, "well ive already got gonnorhia so why stop now" and he keeps raping you in every single orifice until you bleed out of every orifice but the blood gets contaminated by some filipino raping you who has aids so then you get aids and eventually 20 years later you die of an unrelated gunshot wound.

aaaaarg...im going to do something more fun, like beating my head against the wall.:dozey:

Re: ..

Originally posted by General_BLITZ
why the **** is he glorifying the stupid faker

I imagine its cause Gabe wasn't actually interested, so like daytime TV, they grabbed the first person they could get, and fakerboy was hanging around looking for his 15 minutes of fame

Originally posted by tvgm2
where did rebel diver go?

He suddenly said, "Oh, uh, hey guys- I gotta go." then left.

I swear, that's what really happened.

Originally posted by i8yourparents
meh im out this is like the internet equivalent of getting raped thrice, shoved into a moldy cardboard box, raped again thru that little handle cutout, pulled out of the box, get jizzed on by seventeen french hermaphrodites, getting gonnorhia, giving gonnorhia to the person who is raping you, who then thinks to himself, "well ive already got gonnorhia so why stop now" and he keeps raping you in every single orifice until you bleed out of every orifice but the blood gets contaminated by some filipino raping you who has aids so then you get aids and eventually 20 years later you die of an unrelated gunshot wound.

SOMEBODY GIVE HIM A MEDAL! for he is the funniest man alive.

Originally posted by i8yourparents

lol! this thread is far more entertaining than the radio

Originally posted by Stormy151
He suddenly said, "Oh, uh, hey guys- I gotta go." then left.

I swear, that's what really happened.
He's talking in IRC right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back