gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys have ZERO personality. Where's the FUNNY PEOPLE, PRECIOUS?

So how they planning on showing photo's from Valve on the radio then? No really, Andy seems to think its possible, but bugger me sideways if I can work out how thats gonna work, pixel by pixel discriptions or perhaps Rebel will tell us how awesome the photo's look and we can just fill in the blanks

WHO CARES ABOUT THE FAKE HL2 VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO ONE THEY JUST DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!!

OH MY GOD I WANT TO PUNCH MY MONITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is basically what everyone in the radio show should be thinking:

<Lyrids> anyone can just walk in and say IT WAS ME AND ITS FAKE
<Lyrids> hell hes lying it was me
<mintman> yeah
<Silent> lol
<frost> hahaha
<kaoticz|remij> no u lie
<Silent> NO IT WAS ME
<kaoticz|remij> LIES
<mintman> It was actually me
<Silent> ME
<frost> this radio show sucks
<Lyrids> SHUT UP STOP LYING
<mintman> NO ME!
<kaoticz|remij> me
<DocCaseyBoB> hello speirs
<frost> horribly
<mintman> ME
<kaoticz|remij> Mem

"nVidia 5900 or whatever it's called"
Are these guys kidding?

"How we doin on that link?"..........................................................................................................."how we doin on that link?"............................................................................................................."umm ok, I think my mic isn't working"............................................................................."Someone rape me, teehee"

Jebus, it wasn't THAT freaking cool

If he says it was "eerie" one more time...

dammit these guys seriously need to stop collectively rectal snaking the postal worker

How did we get this? Dude! Here we go, its Halflife radio- SUCKING LEFT ASS CHEEK

i stopped listening, have they changed the subject off of "the fake hl2 video is fun to watch...it had me at first...but then i compared it with the e3 video and figured out it was the e3 video after all...kind of eerie...but fun to watch"

Originally posted by RUBBERMONKEY
aaaaarg...im going to do something more fun, like beating my head against the wall.:dozey:

As opposed to what? If it was say between getting forcefully violated by three 500 pound wrestlers and your current suggestion, then perhaps your alternative is the healthier choice. (which is probably the equivalent of what is happening right now)

"we got a guy that played half-life 2 and can talk about it really fast, but we're gonna have him talk about the building and offices. then we're just gonna... oh look, someone says they made the fake video, we're gonna play that for the next 45 minutes until everyone of those ****s listening sees the mastery behind the video... ah yes, business as usual"

THIS JUST IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"business as usual"

OMG OMG FUXXORING JACKJASS FUKKING HEADSETS WHO GIVE S SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUKKING HEDSETS QWPWEKJS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back