gabe will speak on halflife radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, it was good. i make crappy videos like that, you know just for fun n stuff. i tohught it was pretty well done for what it is.

It was so blatantly obvious after the E3 footage, who would've believed that?

"yah, i got something better than sucking the guy that did the fake videos dick, let's talk about the cockgobbler's mic

wtf is this ************? halflife source dot com suxxors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, this is gettin lame now and i have school tomorrow so im out, have a good one guys

Originally posted by Lyrids
It was so blatantly obvious after the E3 footage, who would've believed that?

Someone who hasn't seen the E3 footage?

This is ridiculious, can someone put me in contact with whoever is running it? I'll get on the air and spice things up..

Originally posted by GreaseMonkey
WHAT CHANNLE WHAT NETWORK!!!!!!??

im trying to find that out too....seriously, wtf is the channle and network ,people?

Yeah I got banned for typing caps too lolzors. I got unbanned after apoligizing too.

Originally posted by Lyrids
Yeah I got banned for typing caps too lolzors. I got unbanned after apoligizing too.

i'd rather spoof my ip and change my name.

wow, hes 99% sure that HL2 will release before holidays after being at valve......

thanks greasemonkey, yea, cant connect either

omg, they're back to the f-in fake video, i thought those guys f-in played hl2

OH NO!!! i started my homework, and i cant spell or think worth crap... THE RADIO SHOW MADE ME DUMBER!! dammit, this isnt good. damn radio show

looks like no one is listening from hl2.net anymore, but i can't blame them, because this is some stupid s***

Originally posted by Bandages
OH NO!!! i started my homework, and i cant spell or think worth crap... THE RADIO SHOW MADE ME DUMBER!! dammit, this isnt good. damn radio show

Try math, ehh, that was hard.

lol, yea. halflife2.net is left with 5 people just sitting here going "why are we still listening to this?"

lol, thats what i just did....i stopped... i just couldnt. that was hard. and writing a paper for english sucked too.

there's going to be a lotta flame posts about this pos "interview" tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back