Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sabre89

Did Gabe really gain 200 pounds while making HL2? I remember reading this in some thread awhile back.

By comparing a couple pictures of him, yes, he has gained weight. 200 pounds? Pfft, I don't know.

he did gain a bit of weight but it's definitely not 200 pounds. It just shows us he's willing to sacrifice his health to make a game for us. He's pretty dedicated.

synth said:
It just shows us he's willing to sacrifice his health to make a game for us

Exactly what I was thinking and it made me think if Gabe's weight gain was true.

I think the reason HL2 is delayed is because Gabe gain so much weight that he had a heart attack and died. The rest of the Valve team is now rebuilding as a robot/puppet and are going to pull a Weekend At Berney's.

Why the hell does it matter what he looks like physically? I am sick of this shit, so damn annoying for people to ask questions that are none of there ****ing business asking. This thread should be locked due to arrogance.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Why the hell does it matter what he looks like physically? I am sick of this shit, so damn annoying for people to ask questions that are none of there ****ing business asking. This thread should be locked due to arrogance.
Yours, I presume? The original poster made it clear that he wasn't being an ass about it and thinks of him as dedicated... and I'm hoping the post above yours was a joke. :)

DiSTuRbEd said:
This thread should be locked due to arrogance.

My thread should be locked for arrogance and all the anti-Valve ones shouldn't? :LOL:

No. 1 Gabe isn't dead, at least as of the middle of January.
No. 2 He isn't that fat, I've seen MUCH fatter people.
No. 3 You are all dumbasses.
No. 4 I'm done.

WillH said:
No. 1 Gabe isn't dead, at least as of the middle of January.
No. 2 He isn't that fat, I've seen MUCH fatter people.
No. 3 You are all dumbasses.
No. 4 I'm done.

Well put well put...
I agree it's no-ones business to be talking about his weight, who really cares? This thread will just bring people who complain that everyone here is shallow, so I agree it should be locked.

Come on guys lighten up I was JUST ASKING. Jesus you guys are making me mad. I don't see why this should turn into a big deal.

Please do lock away if nessicary, the question has been answered. I'll probably now be hated for starting up this thread.

Nahh we'll all forget about you tomorrow. :)

I would say, 40-50 lbs...

sabre89 said:
Come on guys lighten up I was JUST ASKING. Jesus you guys are making me mad. I don't see why this should turn into a big deal.

Please do lock away if nessicary, the question has been answered. I'll probably now be hated for starting up this thread.

There has been about 5 posts about this...Search next time please.

Yea, i made a thread with pics of gabe currently and from when hl1 first came out, i hope he goes on a diet after hl2's release

HL2 was delayed coz he was eating instead of workin on HL2. only joking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back