gabe

-Biohazard

Reaction score
didnt know where to post this but i guess this is fine. all of those people who talk to gabe (or whoever is with valve) how do they do it? do they email him? (ive seen someone use steam) but if u email him he will sometimes respond? i guess i dont know what to think cus i find that pretty awesome.

Originally posted by -Biohazard
didnt know where to post this but i guess this is fine. all of those people who talk to gabe (or whoever is with valve) how do they do it? do they email him? (ive seen someone use steam) but if u email him he will sometimes respond? i guess i dont know what to think cus i find that pretty awesome.

Yeah despite the fact that many people think he's God and all, he's actually a nice guy and by my expirence answers about 65% of the emails. Before you email him though, make sure your question

1. Isn't stupid.
2. Wasn't asked 20 times before (check Valve info thread)
3. Isn't about multiplayer.

Yep, it's that easy :)

Originally posted by -Biohazard
what do people use when i see that they've asked multiple questions?

I think most of it is from email. Don't ask too much at the same time though -- would you want to reply to a 2 page email? :)

even better spam his account will about 50 messages lol send back his reply:p:p

Re: Re: gabe

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Yeah despite the fact that many people think he's God and all, he's actually a nice guy and by my expirence answers about 65% of the emails. Before you email him though, make sure your question

1. Isn't stupid.
2. Wasn't asked 20 times before (check Valve info thread)
3. Isn't about multiplayer.

Yep, it's that easy :)

65%?! You must have emailed him atleast 20 times, leave the poor guy alone!

he only answered one of my e-mails and it was about this restraining order that he got so i cant talk to him or get close to him for some odd reason. I wonder why I have only been looking through his bedroom window everynight with glowing yellow contacts in for about 3 months now. Whats the deal with him?

Back