Gary's Mod

• Thread starter damien.t.bayless
  • Start date
D

damien.t.bayless

The reason I'm posting this subject in this area is because the people usually on this area are very knowledgable, but i was told of this Gary Mod for steam, i downloaded it, it is in my steam account gae list, but whenever it starts up it shuts off in a second and says cannot connect to the server, everyone else i know has no problems with it, i emailed gary but has not replied to this is the next best thing to do, anyone have the same problem or any suggestions?

Thanks guys

:cheers:

OK tell me what is the background image you get when it first starts up?

Erm... Sorry but your in the wrong section here, please try posting this in the Source help and Support section.

1) Wrong section.

2) Don't install it from the steam list, go to www.garry.tv and get it.

3) Whos gary? Is he the younger retarded brother of GARRY?

Mr.Magnetichead said:
2) Don't install it from the steam list, go to www.garry.tv and get it.
Yes the steam list one is crappy you will have like no VTFs and is all round crappy.

i know it wasn't in the proper section i did state that if you read the whole thing.......Well i did download it from garys website, and mr.megnetichead check your inbox you prick, wow spelt his name wrong **** off

Just try Downloading agane, then restart steam run Halflife 2,HL2DM and CS:S then restart steam agane see if that helps.

damien.t.bayless said:
i know it wasn't in the proper section i did state that if you read the whole thing.......Well i did download it from garys website, and mr.megnetichead check your inbox you prick, wow spelt his name wrong **** off

Nice attitude tardylocks.

true lol... you downloaded a bad file through steam, i did the same thing you did... then i googled i and got it from the garry website

Back