Get your name and avatar in a game

Aristide is my nickname... I don't really know what it could be though...
U.S.S. Aristide?
Anything is fine with me :)

Aristide can certainly be used. Sounds like something connected to the sea, so either a ship or docks of some kind

It'll be in there though, I think all so far will be in there :)

Cool, thanks ;)

What about my other nicknames, Teddy Bear Hair and Babywax :)
Babywax can be on any misc. bottles etc... and Teddy Bear Hair... well, if you can't think of something it's a good nickname :)
:afro:

babywax said:
Cool, thanks ;)

What about my other nicknames, Teddy Bear Hair and Babywax :)
Babywax can be on any misc. bottles etc... and Teddy Bear Hair... well, if you can't think of something it's a good nickname :)
:afro:
Perhaps ;)

I'll be putting lots of little in jokes in. Quotes from the forums aswell probably, just for a giggle :E

Escobar city

A nickname...

preferably, make the city a gritty dangerous place, i.e. gangs, thieves, whatever's not safe heh :)

I can see it now...

Ankalar - The cool sidekick with a penis larger than life...

What? I can dream, can't I?

You can use mine, aliencraft. Perhaps a spell or type of trade.

Hmmm...

Bater, the God of all things confusing? I could have a group of very confused followers. Eh? *looks imploringly at Fenric*

[CoHn]FuSeD said:
Hmmm...

Bater, the God of all things confusing? I could have a group of very confused followers. Eh? *looks imploringly at Fenric*
IF the AI is crap they'll all be confused :)

Wow, what a cool idea Fenric! I guess Marvel would be fine since my last name of Utter may be a distraction. :naughty:
My current avatar may fit nicely somewhere in a scene. Marvel Tavern? or Marvel Dungeon? Maybe Utter Farm. :LOL:

Marvel said:
Wow, what a cool idea Fenric! I guess Marvel would be fine since my last name of Utter may be a distraction. :naughty:
My current avatar may fit nicely somewhere in a scene. Marvel Tavern? or Marvel Dungeon? Maybe Utter Farm. :LOL:
Probably can't use Marvel for legal reasons. But Utter could work :)

Oh, and I'm currently going through naming places and such, so the names will be going in eventually now. Lots to do though heh

Me.
Last name = Baker
Baker tavern mebbie :thumbs:
Or you could have my new nick for a ship name
Its dogfish :D
It would go well as a ship name.
"Hello, what ship do you own?"
"I own the dogfish!"
"Arrrr, i'll swab the deck with yar gizzards!"

Yep count me in, I'll be Jammydodger, sounds good for a ship dont you think? cool idea hope it works :thumbs:

i've always wanted to see a grumpy old scotsman with a mouth like the dartford tunnel who goes by the name of Deedoody MacFarta. would work as a village name or fortress. i love that name *goes off to change name*

Hey hey, didn't see this thread.

I think a tavern would be an awesome thing to be named after, just as long as theres a lot of drinking and smashin' and fightin' and stuff.

nw909 hardly sounds like a name for a tavern, hmm...

I guess you could call it Willis Tavern or something with Willis in it, unless someone can be more creative. (willis is my last name)

nw909 said:
Hey hey, didn't see this thread.

I think a tavern would be an awesome thing to be named after, just as long as theres a lot of drinking and smashin' and fightin' and stuff.

nw909 hardly sounds like a name for a tavern, hmm...

I guess you could call it Willis Tavern or something with Willis in it, unless someone can be more creative. (willis is my last name)

"Fortress/Castle Willis"

"King Willis I" (a tavern ;) )

Hello,

this is my first post since....:)

Hmmmmm,

if possible : Gorgon Town, and Gorgon City. :LOL:

okie :).. and no hard feelings (got your PM) :)

and okie to all the above, sorry i've been lax at replying, been so busy at work

Maskirovka is russian for camoflage/deception...basically keeping the enemy guessing as to what your true intentions are.

i got it from the tom clancy book "red storm rising"...it's what the russians call their plan for tricking everyone....it was also used in the battletech books...the house Liao intelligence agency/secret service/covert ops. but it's an actual military doctrine/term, so it's not like you'd be ripping anyone off.

Uhmmm... spose neither my real name or my nick make a very good addition... Fuzzy Ork's Folly [Tavern]? The Spire of Konfuzzyus [Temple]? The Deep of the Fuzzy [Dungeon]? Fuzzywuzzyweebits [Gift Shop]? Konfuzzyus the Brewing Monk [Pandaren Brewmaster]? The Diciples of the Fuzz [Monk Order]? :(

Perhaps my old RPG nick will do better?

The Batwing [some old and obscure Temple or a Thieves' Guild]

I want shadowlands5325 to be called the city but you can call it shadowlands if you want to make it creepy and mysterious

*bump* is this thing on..heck, I'll give it a try. It would be super cool to have my nick "ScopeD" (with big S and D) somewhere there. Maybe it could be something related to guns, shooting, aiming.. maybe a shooting range :) A dead body named after me laying there with an empty stare in his eyes..well..
a t-shirt?

:bounce:

If this thing still is on , it'd be really cool if you could add my nick in somehow.. :D

CrazyHarij's/Harij's Crazy Prices , a small store of some sort :)
or
The Cave/Dungeon of Crazy Harij, in the depths of the cave Crazy Harij would be the boss.. some kind of crazy magician/guy or something!

Just some ideas.
About my avatar, it'd be cool if you could add the image
on some characters T-Shirt in the game (Or vest or something, as the mod seems to be medieval-oriented) , you know kinda like the "Who is Gordon Freeman" PS2 T-Shirt! :D Or just hide it somewhere.. In the store or in the cave :E

Fenric said:
oh and 3 years tops, I swear.. ok maybe another year for beta testing ;)

It would be done in in a year, but Fenric is too busy reading everyones private messages and abusing his position to get his act together :dozey:

Grow up Kadayi. You can take this as an official warning.

Onions said:
Grow up Kadayi. You can take this as an official warning.

I'm getting warned, because I care about the fact that supposed 'Super Moderators' have been reading my Private Messages? That's a classic :dozey:

Noone has been reading your private messages Kadayi Polokov, leave it alone.

Last name: Diamond

...that could be used that pretty much anywhere...

"Diamonds diamond mine" :p

Smawg City

Like a desert, ghetto type of city!

That would be awsome.

Back