Girl Trouble

ray_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
I am a nerd. And I like this girl and she is my friend. So I want to call her but I am afraid of her dad(don't ask). And when I go up to her to talk to her I get all shaky and I end up talking about my janitor. Can anyone help me?

Haha, I know how you feel! When I started in school this year (I'm going to a gymnasium or you might know it as a high school) I quickly fell in love with this girl. Then I found out she had a boyfriend so I kinda stopped thinking about her. Then one night at a party I was chilling outside on some stairs (yes, I did that the whole evening) and she came and joined me and we talked for hours. It was really nice! Then of course later I ****ed it up because she stood up and reached out for my hand, so I thought she wanted to hold my hand...she just wanted to help me up, never holding my hand! Hahaha! I'm such an ass****er!
Well, ever since I've started talking to her it's become a lot easier to talk with girls. And I know how you feel about ending up talking about a lot of bullshit that isn't interesting AT ALL! I once ended up talking about my grandparents, now how dumb is that!?
I would like to summon up on this and say that it's a lot better to girl friend, than a girlfriend. And secondly it would be stupid to get together with one of your friends. If you break up with her then you've lost a girlfriend and a friend. Get my point?

Dood your 13. Give it time. But if you go for the girl dont do anything stupid.

Arrrgggghhhhh ....... falling for close friends sucks... trust me... I know ;( .... I'm going through something like that, except me and this girl, we're REALLY close... know each other for years... but I can't tell her how I feel... Oh, and talking to girls is great fun, all my male friends (well, the majority of them) do is drink, and talk about football and take the piss, it's a laugh, but it only goes so far :p

I feel your pain, Ray. I'm 35 now, and have had lots of experiences which have culminated in a wonderful marriage to a gorgeous, intelligent young lady. The road to getting here was tough at first, each little experience gets you that much closer to being more comfortable.

What you DON'T want to do is avoid social interaction; don't end up being a 40 year old who has never had a serious enough relationship to bother looking back upon.

The thing is, you have to develop yourself as a rounded individual, if you want to meet, attract, and keep quality ladies. What I'm saying is, you need to have something to offer besides a silly grin. That part is tough when you are young - the girls are trying to figure themselves out just like you are, so they are about half as likely to even notice anything interesting about a guy unless all their girlfriends point it out.

I was as shy as they come, could barely speak even through high school - and I did have some girlfriends even so. But what I did (besides joining the Marine Corps for a while) was learn to play bass guitar; I've had mucho experiences because of that fateful decision, believe me. Chicks *dig* musicians, okay? If you are even half-way decent looking, you can have a date almost every night if you play at good nightclubs. So go get a guitar and practice! It'll help your self-esteem to be able to show off a talent - I know being a computer nerd *seems* like a major talent, but what I'm really trying to get across to you is that as you develop a full character, and build yourself on that, chicks will begin to see that you have a lot to offer in a relationship - hey you don't have to marry the first girl you kiss, alright, so don't get afraid of the 'relationship' word - and being able to rock their body with some loud music will definately get you noticed.

I have a guitar just don't know how to play it. Love Jimi though, whish I could play like him.

Hehe... I play bass, and he's right you know :p

Actually, most of the girls I meet are random people at parties... I tend to have short, meaningless relationships.. until I met this girl... went out for two month odd... Broke up with her becuase it just wasn't working for me... :)

Oh yeah... long-term relationships at your age are rare, so don't worry, no commitment :D

i like girls... and badger, ur not the only halo fan boy.... WE're the only halo fanboys

Originally posted by thehunter1320
i like girls... and badger, ur not the only halo fan boy.... WE're the only halo fanboys

D'oh, time to update my signiture... again :p

Hi,
Halo isn't that bad its quite a good game, but hl2!!! :cheese:

]

.... huh?

I know of 13 year olds who got (am I allowed to say this?) oral sex.....

BadgerEDIT: No, you aren't :p

Speaking of which, i just have to post this joke (if it's ok with mods).

BadgerEDIT: Sorry, but there are younger people here... it was funny though :p

Originally posted by pat_thetic
I know of 13 year olds who got (am I allowed to say this?) oral sex.....

i know of 12 year old who've done that... hell when i was 13, my best friend who was a girl had sex all the time, she's was on the pill

Now that's just sick! I hate girls in that age:
Walking around trying to show the world that they're just about to develop tits (I can use this word because Homer says it in The Simpsons!). It ****ing makes me wanna puke! And why must almost every single girl behave as if they were prostitutes? They dress up in little shirts and extremely short dresses....*pukes*....why can't they just behave normally?

ure thinking about girls now? its a bit early at 13 really just forget about it. Apart from the benders most people are like that with girls so forget it and lisen to hard rock!!!

13 is not early my friend... no really it's not... :p my first 'serious' girl was at about 12 (however she messed me about, so let's forget that ;) ) anyway... go with the flow :p

Oh and by the way:

Apart from the benders most people are like that with girls

oi! Tony, let's not take a dig at my self confidence shall we :p

hrmm.. your best bet, which i believe some people mentioned, would be to make friends with a lot of people, get noticed, but dont do idiotic stuff to get noticed...

all in all, just have friends and dont necessarily look for a girlfriend.

Dude I am a Halo fanboy! Halo's graphics pwnz0r. Looking for a clan.

I Don't Know Why
By: Unknown Author

10th Grade

As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called best friend. I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and i knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th Grade

The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alon, so I did. As i sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior Year

The day before prom she walked to my locker. "My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go." Well , i didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she doesn't think of me like that, and I know it. The she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day

A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before i could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanter her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and knew it. Before everyone went , she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. The she lifetd her head from my shoulder and said, "You're my best friend, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later

Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanter her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks!" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral

Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary enty she had wrote in her high school years. This what it read:

"I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I 'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me!"

"I wish i did too.." I thought to myself, and I cried.

This "unknown" person is wise, very wise indeed. However ive seen this sorta thing to many times it makes me mad that its true but unbreakable.

Yeah... don't worry I'm going to act upon my 'problem'... very soon, I'm not going to do that....

Actually, that story brought a tear to these eyes..... ;(

I don't think people should have girlfriends/boyfriends at that age. To be honest, i don't really think people should have the relationships they do. Every time you break up with someone, it takes something away from you, something you cant get back. Its almost like part of your heart goes with them. Theres a guy t collage Ive known for 14 years and on the surface he seems pretty much he always has, but underneath i can see that he is emptier than ever. He is now going out with a nymphomaniac and i don't think thats healthy at all. The relationship seems solid, and they could even get married, but i still don't think rampant sex is good for a person unless they are married, especially at the age of 17/18 (thats how old he is).

Anyway, just my thoughts.

haha thats the first time i've ever felt emotional about a piece of poetry

"Funny how people sign their posts with their name...its so much easier to put it in the sig, after all thats really the idea."

that makes me so mad (dear god i am sad) when people do that

-Murray

I've changed that sig now :) I prefer the one i have now, it means that either i own all of you :naughty: or that you will all get serious eye strain and pass out from lack of sleep....even :naughty: er

Ray-MAN you're too young to have a girlfriend.

Farrow your sig is awesome...but didn't you used to be a Moderator?

Lol, having a girlfriend at 13 is stupid, I say wait a while, not like you would have much freedom to do anything at 13 anyway.

Originally posted by kastro
I Don't Know Why
By: Unknown Author
;( ;( ;( Aahhhh, thats the best stuff Ive ever read. Ohhh well, this is life.

Originally posted by MF-BoltressHL2
Ray-MAN you're too young to have a girlfriend.

Farrow your sig is awesome...but didn't you used to be a Moderator?

I still am a moderator, but my blue title is temorarily gone :)

you know, you can be told by millions of people what to do but unforutnately it means nothing until you learn it for yourself from personal experience... and unfortunately by than it's too late.

I learnt a long time ago (from experience :) that the best way to learn is from other peoples experience. That way you can learn something faster and with less pain.

i know of 12 year old who've done that... hell when i was 13, my best friend who was a girl had sex all the time, she's was on the pill

Wtf, did she have sex with 45 year old men or some shit?

Thats raunchy.

Originally posted by nw909
Wtf, did she have sex with 45 year old men or some shit?

Ok, ok guys. Lets... not get into details here, shall we. This is not the place :bounce:
Cheers ;)

quote:

i knew one girl who lost her virginity at 12, she's 15 now and is passed around like a god damn rag doll.

Ohhhh brother. No there is no place to discuss that. At least I know none, I dont wonna know. What i meant is dont discuss stuff like that in here at all.
Peace out raunchy d00de ;)

Back