Go to Sleep

OCybrManO

Reaction score
... by Radiohead

I found my new favorite music video...

Leaving everything untextured and flat-shaded gives it an really stylish look... I also like it when his face scales from hi-poly to low-poly and back.

... and I wish games had physics that could handle that kind of destruction on the fly with current technology.

Hi,
Go to sleep is a kool song ;), but its not the best on the album (oh no!) I think Where I end and you begin is! :D.

Originally posted by RichGuk
Hi,
Go to sleep is a kool song ;), but its not the best on the album (oh no!) I think Where I end and you begin is! :D.

Sit Down, Stand Up, Where I End And you Begin, I Will, The Gloaming, and A Wolf at the Door, are by far my faves :)

Don't think much of the video though, they (Shynola) usually do far better videos. Check out if you're into music videos :)
Chris Cunningham

Hi,
Yer there also good song :), well atauly the whole album is good, the only song I don't like is we suck young blood. But i will still listen to it, But its still no OK Computer and my all time fav song Paranoid Andriod mind you I quite like cuttooth :).

Go to sleep single came with some good b-sides too.

Originally posted by RichGuk
Hi,
Yer there also good song :), well atauly the whole album is good, the only song I don't like is we suck young blood. But i will still listen to it, But its still no OK Computer and my all time fav song Paranoid Andriod mind you I quite like cuttooth :).

Go to sleep single came with some good b-sides too.

Kid A is my favourite RH album :) I bought OKC and The Bends when they first came out (Jesus I feel old!), and after a few years, OK Computer sounds like The Bends 2, just with better production.

By the end of 2003 I would of seen Radiohead:

Already seen:
Live and backstage @ Glastonbury :D
Live @ Edinburgh

Coming up:
Live @ Newcastle
Live @ Manchester

It has to be The National Anthem puts me in the mood for killing :)

Hell, I'm listening to Go To Sleep right now.
I've been into this video for a while now.

Back