God Of War!

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
Any 1 play this game yet? i just bought it 2 days ago and this game is the
shiz-nittle-bam-snip-snap-sap, IT IS SO MUCH FUN!

I haven't played it yet but its been getting good reviews. Looks like lots of fun. Maybe I'll give it a rent next weekend.

links to stuff?
what's it about??
other than War, i guess

I have played it, man its fantastic I have finish it on hard mode from the first time cos I liked it very much I think u will like it too

evilsloth said:
links to stuff?
what's it about??
other than War, i guess

you are a ex spartan greek warrior that was ordered by zeus to stop a invation of ares in atenas(ther its why the name of the game)
is in the greek mithology so you fight since minotaurus to huge ciclops
is a action game whit brutal batles and a lot of blood
can be short but very enjoyable and is for ps2 only

and not recomended by kids

My brother got it today, w00t! Will play it later on. Can't wait.:E:E

I just beat it today (Monday) and Ares (the Last Boss) is F'ING HARD you gotta push the circle button SOOOO fast, I was there for like an hour becuz I couldn't push it fast enough!, but the unlockables are kool, I especially like the "Creatures that didn't make it in the game" room, and i have yet to try the game on GOD mode , judging by some of the hints at the end of the game (Which I won't mention in case no one wants to hear spoilers) their will be a god of war 2, or some other game that has Kratos (Main character) in it.

****in' hated that game. It got all these awesome reviews and I almost bought it before renting it. Good thing I didn't. I rented it, and all it consists of is a few different combos with those retarded fiery blades that came straight from an anime movie, and EVERY time you kill a bad guy, you have to hit O about 300 times to "wrestle" with him. EVERY SINGLE TIME. If I wanted to do the exact same combos, and have to wrestle every bad guy and wear out my thumb and break the controller at the same time... well I'd be a shithead, so nevermind.

Two thumbs down, WAY down.

Glo-boy, just try renting it again and give it one more go.

Same thing happened with me and Ninja Gaiden, gave it one more go and i freakin love it. Haven't played GoW though so maybe its different.

I love this game too. Its extremely polished and beautiful and the gameplay reminds me of Rygar(PS2)/Castlevania(PS2)/Devil May Cry(PS2). I had a lot of fun just looking at the environments in awe. I never found it to be that boring either--the animations were very cool and different, so even if you press the O button a lot, it looks so new and wicked depending on the enemy you are facing, the repetitiveness doesn't enter into it. An easy 9/10 (though the main character's voice acting gets on my nerves something fierce!).

Dog-- said:
I just beat it today (Monday) and Ares (the Last Boss) is F'ING HARD you gotta push the circle button SOOOO fast, I was there for like an hour becuz I couldn't push it fast enough!, but the unlockables are kool, I especially like the "Creatures that didn't make it in the game" room, and i have yet to try the game on GOD mode , judging by some of the hints at the end of the game (Which I won't mention in case no one wants to hear spoilers) their will be a god of war 2, or some other game that has Kratos (Main character) in it.

creatures that didnt make it into the game room?

and how I get there?

you can fight against the creatures?

This game was for me what I wanted Prince of Persia to be like.

I rented it and beat it in about 3 days... which kinda sucked but it was well worth it.

<RJMC> said:
creatures that didnt make it into the game room?

and how I get there?

you can fight against the creatures?

you gotta beat the game (in any mode) and then in the main menu go to treasures, and then look for the thing (i forget what its called) but the definition says its the creatures that didn't mkae it into the game

and sadly, no you cannot fight the creatures, but you can use your weapons in the room, no blood or anything when you hit them tho :(

Dog-- said:
you gotta beat the game (in any mode) and then in the main menu go to treasures, and then look for the thing (i forget what its called) but the definition says its the creatures that didn't mkae it into the game

and sadly, no you cannot fight the creatures, but you can use your weapons in the room, no blood or anything when you hit them tho :(

and what creatures are there?

^^^

DUH, i already said, all the creatures that didn't make it into the game..... if you press R2 on a creature it tells a little comentary on the creature

...uh, I think he meant "what creatures are in the room?". As in, say, there was a collosal Greek Bastard in there, he'd expect you to say "oh, a couple of dragon variants and this big green guy called a Greek Bastard".

I don't have a PS2 so I've mostly been taking in the good press with mild irritation, since I can't get it. Certainly sounds good though- but appears to be even shorter than Max Payne 2, which is saying something.

Back