Good News

Steam forums are down for the second time, and lots of people reported being unable to log in. Lots of rumors about ddos attacks and massive updates. Also, www.csnation.net is down, for unknown reasons.

Look around, you'll catch up in no time.

DESSTROYER said:
WHAT! when its 6:00 down there its 9:00 down here

i got school tommorow and i gotta goto bed at 9 :flame:

down there? I think you mean over there because valve is west coast, so for me they are three hours ahead. I have no idea where you are so there.

Tarmax said:
And all the DOS attacks are orchestrated by none other than.. dun dun dun.. John Carmack!!!! OH NO!! :LOL:

..that's my conspiracy theory for the day :smoking: :E

Actully, SystemX is behind alot of them from what I've heard.
SystemX is cool, but it's scary when a person can actully change something he dosn't like.

moppe said:
SystemX is cool, but it's scary when a person can actully change something he dosn't like.

how is SystemX cool? They are trying to sabotage Steam, granted I'm not a huge fan of steam just like the next guy but you gotta work with what they give you. SystemX should be tracked down in their hacker mobile recreational vehicles. And when they do track them down on the open road they should shoot the rear tires and watch the RV flip over and explode into flames!

moppe said:

And who is SystemX?

lord finesse said:
down there? I think you mean over there because valve is west coast, so for me they are three hours ahead. I have no idea where you are so there.

eastern USA coast, North Carolina

moppe said:

Yes .. hes cool because hes fighting the MAN man! Because, obviously, Valve will get tired of his awesome 1337n355 and realize they have no hope - then switch back over to WON.

Cause .. thats his intent, I assume?

:rolleyes:

well aslong as your on -5 GMT time your three hours ahead of Valve, meaning whenever they release it on their time, it'll be that + 3 hours. -4 GMT its 2 hours, -6 GMT its 4 hours, get it? Since valve is -8 GMT.

Silver.Fox said:
Yes .. hes cool because hes fighting the MAN man! Because, obviously, Valve will get tired of his awesome 1337n355 and realize they have no hope - then switch back over to WON.

Cause .. thats his intent, I assume?

:rolleyes:

Its a lost cause. I imagine Valve will track him somehow and send an assassin to kill him. Need I remind everybody that Valve is racking in the big dough now? Accidents can and will happen, mistakes will be made. Considering Valve is eventually about to release a game that will sell millions upon millions worldwide, it would take minimal effort to set up a hit. Especially on this one single hacker with the handle of SystemX.

moppe said:

Man, its funny what kind of people others find 'cool' now a days.
Worlds going to hell in a handbasket i tell yah

lord finesse said:
Its a lost cause. I imagine Valve will track him somehow and send an assassin to kill him. Need I remind everybody that Valve is racking in the big dough now? Accidents can and will happen, mistakes will be made. Considering Valve is eventually about to release a game that will sell millions upon millions worldwide, it would take minimal effort to set up a hit. Especially on this one single hacker with the handle of SystemX.

I can't tell whether you're joking or if you're living in lala-land. However I can assume you're a young fellow, so here's some friendly advice: stop watching so much television haha :LOL:

CB | Para said:
I can't tell whether you're joking or if you're living in lala-land. However I can assume you're a young fellow, so here's some friendly advice: stop watching so much television haha :LOL:

Yeah it was a joke.

Back