Gordon Freeman is alive

Anthony Hopkins=Gman. The Hman more like it (Hannibal)

Delroy Lindo in the bay of California, that helps.

Imagine if there was a Half-Park special on South-park, get to see those classic moments on TV.
"Dr Freeman, please report to the death, er, test chamber"

I was thinking of him. He was awesome in the Untouchables

...but he looks a little to weird and perverse looking to be our hero scientist.

Perfect cast

Barney=Robert Downey Junior, they look alike so much its scary
Gordon=Ed Norton\Russell Crowe\Charlie Sheen
G-man=George Clooney with some serious voice tweaking could work
Alyx=?
Eli Vance=Morgan Freeman
Dr. Kleiner=The dude who played Jean Luke Picard in Star Trek

One problem that was brought up: Anyone who is interested in an HL movie already knows the story intimately. So the movie's plot would have to be completely new, unrelated to the games.

What do you think?

Sorry for the repeat post but I think this got missed as it was at the end of a page.

Gordon: Ed Norton

G-Man: Anthony Hopkins

Barney: Bruce Campbell or Henry Rollins

Adrian Shepard: Bruce Willis

Lordblackadder said:
One problem that was brought up: Anyone who is interested in an HL movie already knows the story intimately. So the movie's plot would have to be completely new, unrelated to the games.

What do you think?
I'd like to see what style they do with HL2 first... seems quite a bit different...

MY CAST IS BETTER!!!!!!
(and of course I am KIDNING!!,make jokes in the forums is against the forums rules?)

Lordblackadder said:

What do you think?

Resident Evil: Game- about virus and zombies

Resident Evil: Film- about a super computer who contaminates the place with the virus, so turns people into zombies

Half-Life: Game- Government Cover-up, Aliens, Mib (Man in Blue), so many other stuff that caught my attention that I would spend a week writing a list of all the stuff

Half-Life: Film- Using the original plot, you could weave so many sub-plots into the main one to create, what could be described as an epic.

Back