Gordon Freeman vs. Solid Snake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubin

Reaction score
On this forum called spacebattles there is a vs. debate section where you can pit any fictional hero, team, villian, alliance, etc. against other fictional heroes, teams, villians, alliances, etc.

Some people seem to think that Solid Snake would easily win a fight against Freeman in a no holds barred fight but I seemed to disagree since Freeman has far superior weaponry and much better durability thanks to the H.E.V suit.

What do you guys think?

If gordon was in a fight with halos master cheif and snake i dont even have to say it twice that gordon would in that he would

even if halos master cheif and solid snake where working together in a tank gordon could probably destroy it with crowbar tell them that!

Chief would put a bullet in their heads in less than a second.

Snake hands down, I love Gordon and all, but Snake got the moves.

At least Snake can talk. His victory is assured if this be a rap battle or a yo mama joke contest.

Let's be honest he can probably dance better too.

Atleast break dance.. Gordon looks like the ballroom type.

The Freeman would win with the grav gun by accident. With Snake disguised as a box, naturally, Gordon picked the box up and tossed it around violently against everything and finally off a cliff.

Snake is Freeman's father, so they will stop fighting after a long, dramatic, moving sequence.

This thread is so good I'm locking it so that nothing spoils how great it is

I feel like I've made that joke before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back