goth D:

i'm still holding out in the belief that eventually all of the 'anticonformist' kids will realize that being a nonconformist is what you think and do, not what you wear.

if you wear certain clothes just to NOT be like other people, you're merely conforming to another standard. wear what you want, and just make sure you're independent. that's true nonconformity.

CptStern said:
qft

they're just like any of us only more style conscious and less nerdy (but still nerdy), poseurs if you will

although it's surprising how what you wear can generate so much hate ..spicy tuna I expected cuz he pretty much hates anyone who's not like him: white and stupid

thats non sense , **** off stern

Ennui said:
i'm still holding out in the belief that eventually all of the 'anticonformist' kids will realize that being a nonconformist is what you think and do, not what you wear.

if you wear certain clothes just to NOT be like other people, you're merely conforming to another standard. wear what you want, and just make sure you're independent. that's true nonconformity.
Exactly. Half the people that dress as goths aren't even goths. They're just dumbasses.

See! HATE-monger!
Ennui said:
Well, unless you wear something really f*cking weird. Like dungarees. Man.

Goth and Emo people are hot. Especially Emo girls who look like Emo boys, and Emo boys who have long flowing hair and look like Emo girls. Hawt!

*shudders
Can't stand Goth or Emo. I prefer modest, outspoken, young women.

Uriel said:
*shudders
Can't stand Goth or Emo. I prefer modest, outspoken, young women.

With big tits and a nice ass

Just when will they learn that "Gothic" is a form of architecture, rather a medeivel architecture.

CptStern said:
qft

they're just like any of us only more style conscious and less nerdy (but still nerdy), poseurs if you will

although it's surprising how what you wear can generate so much hate ..spicy tuna I expected cuz he pretty much hates anyone who's not like him: white and stupid
I don't hate them, I don't even know them, I just think they look incredibly stupid.

If someone dresses trashy/skanky I will call them on it, if someone dresses with class I will tell them they look sharp, if someone dresses like a freak, I will let them know. The only time it's not acceptable is if say for instance it's someone poor that it's the only clothes they could wear to stay warm. These people chose to dress in a way that I find incredibly idiotic and I'll let them know :)

to the one who mentioned something about gothic architecture -- I think goths are more into the victorian style :)

Spicy Tuna said:
I think in Japan its more of a fashion thing anway.
It seems to just be a fashion thing in Ireland too, I've never met a real goth who was actualy depressed and stuff.

Back