Gothic peeps

What do YOU think about gothic people, or 'goths'?

• I am Teh EVIL Gothic YEAH! WE OWNZ Y000

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Hmm let them be, they're good people

Votes: 31 54.4%
  • Kill 'em! BURN THEM!!! GERRRRR

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Gothic....? who? what..?!!? dont be smart with me!!

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Pressure
This just says it all.

Article 1.
Article 2.

EDIT: This was posted earlier I just thought I'd bring it up again.

That website is so stupid. I can't believe what an idiot the person who made that is. I was just browsing around there for a while, but what an idiot.

I found this hilarious:

Nobody wants to see a bunch of losers dancing and singing. We want to see death. Violence. Murder. The decay of western society. We want to see it all, and we want it to be gross. If it's not offensive, it's just not. Not fun. Boo.

I read more:

Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite. You tell them to clean their room, they say "no," you smack them. It's simple; it works. Don't listen to these assholes on TV with their bullshit hippy psycho babble; if they had it their way, every child would be raised in a pastel colored room with Philip Glass pumped through the speakers 24 hours a day.

I'm sorry, but this guy is a total f**kwit... very few things get me riled up, but this arrogant guy is one of them (that and people refusing to accept that DirectX is an engine :flame: ) arggghhh burn burn burn :flame:

EDIT:
I read down more on the beating your kids page.... and was sickened by what he suggested. God I hate this guy

people don't know the difference between discipline and child abuse.

anybody know how to write viruses?

Ffs the whole site is a joke *including* the goth thingy, I'm pretty sure he was just pointing out the completely ****ing moronic stereotypes people have created for goth culture.
Why are people so easily angered by this kind of thing? I know loads of people who wanted to kill the guy who made bonsai kitten.....

Okie, the Goth thing could be taken as a joke, but I'm sorry, beating your children IS NOT FUNNY.... and before you go off on one... I knew kids who got beaten by their parents when they were little, and its NOT F**KING FUNNY.

that is not funny at all, he not only takes abuse at goths, but gays and also then gos on to say child abuse is good......what a damn idgot (to put it nicely in a way that everyone on these public forums can read and understand..)

Yes I have friends who were beaten by their parents as well and they're not so over sensitive that they'd be insulted or hurt by that.

I found all of that maddox site absolutely hilarious, especially the extreme food page

And yes it is a joke, if anyone really does take it all in seriously and carries out some of the things he suggests then god help us all

The goths will be defeated in the Goth war of 2069. America, Britain and Germany will defeat the Goths with crowbars.

Aye, ironically though despite the fact that he brings it all up in a joking manner alot of what he says is completely true but it dependso on the article whether hes saying things or being serious, read the page on what girls have said to him, i get that shit all the time and completely agree with him, I don't agree with beating children, he didn't mean it truthfully you can tell, if you cant you should have gotten over it by now due to all the wrong meanings you took from thigns in the past, I thought it was funny personally, just like the one about eating his neighbours kids cause they were laughing and playing grab-ass in his yard.

Back