Grace

Jangle said:
how come?

i find it incredibly hard to draw/paint on computers, im amazed that everything you do is so good..
dont have the time, or room, and its a lot of messing about with paint.

The Dark Elf said:
hmm Charlize Theron huh.., if you knew who I knew, you'd want me dead SO fast :E

Tell me and I promise not to have you 'sleeping with the fishes'.

CR0M said:
Tell me and I promise not to have you 'sleeping with the fishes'.
hehe naa, keep you guessing i think while those who know what im talking about will be chuckling to themselves :D

The Dark Elf said:
hehe naa, keep you guessing i think while those who know what im talking about will be chuckling to themselves :D

sadist

wow, that was so good, i thought it was the real picture... or was it?

you NEVER cease to amaze me TDE... so beautiful. the hair in particular is excellent.

Ennui said:
you NEVER cease to amaze me TDE... so beautiful. the hair in particular is excellent.
Thankies

here's a sneak peak at another one im doing

facewip.jpg

reworking much of the face since this pic, gonna do a different type of makeup/tattoo, and almost fixed the eyes now.

Nice work, very nice........just something i noticed, the breast seems a little high up on the chest......like an inch or 2 lower and its perfect.......unless shes wearing some kind of evil clothing item that pushes it up.

OMG I swear that picture of the rogue lady blinked at me. 0_0

Very very very nice work as usual Fenric.

Although painting doesn't really interest me... Even though it's like the hardest thing to do and stuff.

short recoil said:
Nice work, very nice........just something i noticed, the breast seems a little high up on the chest......like an inch or 2 lower and its perfect.......unless shes wearing some kind of evil clothing item that pushes it up.
she's leaning back (there's more to the pic than just the above) kinda reclining against cushions n things, but since the face is really only as far as I've got, besides the basic blocking, I only showed that.

vegeta897 said:
OMG I swear that picture of the rogue lady blinked at me. 0_0

I promise there's no blinking animations in any of these.. I swear :E

I've always viewed your art (although seldom commented on it) but as for the admittedly mild critique regarding imperfections- that's a good thing in my view. One day I'll be able to draw people as good as I can draw machines, and then the world will behold my art and... say... well, that it still isn't as good as TDE's :eek:

This work is fantastic, and if it was any better (i.e., boringly photorealistic) you wouldn't be able to get anyone to believe it wasn't a filtered photo :D So-called imperfections give character to a piece, so onward with the shiny eyes and warped noses!

That eyepaint is cool.. similar design on "blink" in my avatar.

Edcrab said:
I've always viewed your art (although seldom commented on it) but as for the admittedly mild critique regarding imperfections- that's a good thing in my view. One day I'll be able to draw people as good as I can draw machines, and then the world will behold my art and... say... well, that it still isn't as good as TDE's :eek:

This work is fantastic, and if it was any better (i.e., boringly photorealistic) you wouldn't be able to get anyone to believe it wasn't a filtered photo :D So-called imperfections give character to a piece, so onward with the shiny eyes and warped noses!
I like shiny eyes :D

bliink said:
That eyepaint is cool.. similar design on "blink" in my avatar.

heh yeah it is isnt it.. looks better on your avatar though *borrows it* :)

I look at pictures like these and I can hardly believe that anyone can actually draw that good. I'll sit down and really try hard to make something that looks remotely good and it looks so crappy I just crumble it up and throw it across the room in anger. I tip my hat to your skills.

Amazing!
She's very pretty too. My only complate has to do with her mouth, it looks more... sensual in the photo than in the drawing. And it looks like you got sortof lazy on the outline of her right arm.

I love the hair so much. And everything. I'm so jealous.

<3

lil update

Didn't get to do much more last night before falling asleep, but fixed up the face to look better, and improved on the eyes.

facewip1.jpg

faceeyes.jpg

Mind blowingly good stuff!

Hopefully this rate of work will keep up eh? Hehe, I've even got a dedicated folder in My Documents with all your work saved for my viewing pleasure :D

The Dark Elf said:
I can do eyes

finalimage.jpg
one from ages back (photoshop IIRC).

I know, right after making the comment, i went back and looked at the picture of the angel girl you drew, she has some fantastic eyes. But when drawing eyes, i think getting them right is more about getting the depth of the soul and emotion right, rather then the perfect shape or colour, or whatever, which the angel girl picture really does.

F*ck me gently with a chainsaw...that's incredibly good, especially the hair!

I just like the eyes personally- hair's easy, it's just tendrils of shiny black/red/green/purple/silver stuff- but drawing eyes which could pass for living ocular sensors (yes, I don't like reusing words) is both difficult and impressive.

*revs up chainsaw* You want me to do the deed Sulkdodds, or do you want cybersheep to step in?

Woah! I thought the first pic was the reference photo! o_O

Someone has some "m4d sk1llz" :p

a few things

1)she reminds me of someone
2)she is hot

Back