Graw Pc Demo Tonight?

Garfield_

Reaction score
Fragland.net announces that the Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter PC demo will be available at 6PM CET today!!!

"The demo will feature a part of mission 2 of the full game and you'll be able to play it alone of with up to three players in co-op by lan"

Atleast it sounds great :D

http://www.fragland.net/news.php?id=13388

True or not?

CET = Central European Time, so I think it's + or maybe - 1 hour for us Swedes.:D
Can't wait to try this out on my p.o.s. comp!
Edit: Co-op is LAN only? BAH! Is there any ONLINE MP in the demo at ALL?
Bah, minimum sounds WEIRD.
1024 MB RAM and 5 GB of hard drive space.. I have 512, I'd expect that to be the minimum and 1024 to be recommended..>_<
If that's true, I'm screwed..:'(

Demo's 580 MB by the way

Also, it's been reported that GR:AW preorders started shipping yesterday, so people should start having the game either today or tomorrow. Note that these are preorders directly from Ubi, not through retailers.

nutcrackr said:
6pm, 3.5 hours from now

Oke doke, half past 7 then ;D

Gargantou said:
Edit: Co-op is LAN only? BAH! Is there any ONLINE MP in the demo at ALL?

You can still play it with Hemachi, virtual Lan or whatever it's called :) You and me should defenently play tonight, since you're from sweden too.

Garfield_ said:
You can still play it with Hemachi, virtual Lan or whatever it's called :) You and me should defenently play tonight, since you're from sweden too.
If I can run it with my 512MB of RAM!:hmph:

Hmm, maybe I'll wait a day or two so I can actually download it. :hmph:

Looking forward to it though! Hope it is as good as I think it will be!

Gargantou said:
If I can run it with my 512MB of RAM!:hmph:
according to srtest you should be able to like myself - 512 4ever :p
i'll download the demo to see

Download is out on 3dGamers, but good luck getting a spot in line. Just keep refreshing til you get one.

Linky

well ppl are downloading from 3D Gamers but for me the server is full.

Apollo 13 said:
well ppl are downloading from 3D Gamers but for me the server is full.
Just keep refreshing the page, you'll get a spot eventually

hmm i'm in the line atm, estimated wait is 20 minutes, interestingly enough 3dgamers homepage doesnt list the demo, neither does graw's download page :|

Some people are having luck downloading it at gamers hell. I'm not one of them :(

Luckily I got an connection speed upgrade yesterday, from 0.5Mbit to 2Mbit perfect for downloading GRAW :D

i'm half way there on the ubi.com link - only 30-40 minutes left

25 minutes till download complete ......9 hours to go before I can actually play it :(

CptStern said:
25 minutes till download complete ......9 hours to go before I can actually play it :(

Why do you have to wait 9 hours?

probably at work - i can't play it myself until tonight which I shouldnt seeing as I should be studying

I stayed home from school just to play BF2 which I really did'nt play as long as I expected.

Garfield_ said:
Why do you have to wait 9 hours?

work + family life ...I usually get some gaming time in after the wife has gone to sleep

CptStern said:
work + family life ...I usually get some gaming time in after the wife has gone to sleep

Haha, how old were you now again? 10-20, 20-30, 30-40 or 50-100 years?
I know you don't want to say exactly, thats why I made this system for you ;P

I think CptStern is a vampire and is about 200 years old..:eek:
Anyway, john[randomnumbersz0r] what're you studying for?:) Bachelors degree in?

between 30 - 40 ...I leave clues as to my exact age all the time, none of you picks up on it :)

CptStern said:
between 30 - 40 ...I leave clues as to my exact age all the time, none of you picks up on it :)
I'm guessing 37or 38, you said you were born before the first moon landing.

Gargantou said:
I think CptStern is a vampire and is about 200 years old..:eek:
Anyway, john[randomnumbersz0r] what're you studying for?:) Bachelors degree in?
Economics and Finance
Majoring in Finance next year - funny story that, spent about half an hour in the commerce school faculty secretariat having a chat with the hot secretary about which option I should choose :LOL:
She wasnt impressed I don't think especially as today was the last day for applications :E

edit - nice timing - installing GRAW now!

john3571000 said:
probably at work - i can't play it myself until tonight which I shouldnt seeing as I should be studying
me too, got a 3,000 word critique of the Irish passport application form to be done for my information and design course for Friday, lame...:x

Back