Guess that Avatar!

Reaction score
The rules:
  • You must guess the avatar or DIE!!! (well, maybe not die, but . . . )
  • The FIRST person to guess the avatar gets to post the next one! (first come, first serve)
  • If it's your avatar, you have to wait till the next one is posted.
  • All avatars must be from people with over 1000 posts, have been here recently, and haven't changed their avatar in the last week.
  • Only one avatar at a time in the game! No repeats! No hints!

I'll start it off with an easy one to "pass the ball" so I can play! :bounce:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

EDIT: More rules I guess. . . .lol

• If a generic avatar is posted, you only have to find one person with that avatar, not the specific person.
  • Try to post the new avatar in the same post as your guess! (Double check your guess please if unsure!)! *COUGH*
  • If someone fails to post a new avatar within 5 minutes of guessing correctly, it's first-come-first serve (first person to post another avatar).
  • If you don't want to put up the next avatar, put your "guess" in spoiler tags. We'll just hope people don't cheat and have fun! :)

That's Sulkdodd's of course. Does my answer have to be confirmed correct to post a new one?

I'll start it off with an easy one to "pass the ball" so I can play! :bounce:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Oh, uhm, uhm, it's KngHenry! Right? No.... Lemonking?! Right?! No... Inkheart, that's it, inkheart

:( I know I've seen it but no names are coming to mind

edit: Oh.

I'm assuming we're going on trust, as to whether someone looked it up or not :p

And I don't think waiting for an answer is going to work. If you think it's right, it probably is.

Edit: I don't know.

I dont think there is a "search by avatar" funtion in these forums.

Is there?

For now we'll do it on trust; though it helps to search for the person's profile you're guessing to be sure.

Yup.

I won't post another. I'll give someone else a chance.

Yorick the Borik!

beat

^^ Rapstah the "Hop in my car kiddies! I got candy" guy.

:E You have to guess the ONE person im thinking of.

gman.gif

^ I was wondering if I needed to add to the rules "no vague avatars." Anyway, if you guess anyone who has that avatar you win and get to post another avatar.

Wow, my name was said FOUR times in this thread! (Not including quotes)

Yeahhhh!

Back