Guess That Screenshot! (Take 3 or 4, I Think)

Venmoch said:
DEATH eVADER said:
nite3d2.gif

Nitemare 3D

Also watch out with filenames :p It can be fairly easy to guess games if your not careful.

I was going to put it on image shack with a custom filename, but I couldn't be arsed

Wrong, Donkey Kong Country!
Wrong again.

Come on people, posting game series names is pointless. Full title please. Also no jumping in and posting your next screeny until 1 hour has elapsed, or the person has confirmed you are right.

Wrong again.

Come on people, posting game series names is pointless. Full title please. Also no jumping in and posting your next screeny until 1 hour has elapsed, or the person has confirmed you are right.

Ok, specifics, Donky Kong Country 3. I swear, if you want me to put up the year too..... And I know I'm right, I've played that game religiously :(

I think my pic was warrented since I'm sure I'm right.

Can't I please post now? I literally KNOW my answer is right.

I can't get any of these. But I want to post my own. So I will. :dozey:

guessthegameqn1.png

Did the words hole and caddy give it away? Or the flag in the background? :x

Can't we make it a rule that the person who answers what game it is also gets to post the next game if he chose to? I really wanted to post one after answering on CyberPitz damnit >_< GAH!

Can't we make it a rule that the person who answers what game it is also gets to post the next game if he chose to? I really wanted to post one after answering on CyberPitz damnit >_< GAH!
That IS the rule. Just ignore the line jumpers. Line Jumping is fine if the thread looks like it will die though.

here's a few more that shouldn't be too much trouble:

12315we8.jpg

shot00378nm.jpg

shot000036nb.jpg

gw0140uk.jpg

The bottom one is Guild Wars.

"Screenshot saved as D:\Guild Wars\" :p

Now my screenshot above is justified.

EDIT: One above it is Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30... or something.

hahaha, yeah I didn't see that till now :p

and nope, not brothers in arms

Oh, the one above the one above. The one that may or may not be Doom 3 or something didn't load for AGES.

Alpha Centurai, YAWWIIG, Quake 4, Guild Wars (come on, it says IN the screenshot)

Still Gargantou's go though. And 56k / AOL warning on the above post.

edit: Yet another world war 2 game is Call of Duty 2?

Alpha Centurai, YAWWIIG, Quake 4, Guild Wars (come on, it says IN the screenshot)

Still Gargantou's go though. And 56k / AOL warning on the above post.

edit: Yet another world war 2 game is Call of Duty 2?

correct D:

Didn't the rules specify that the screenshot had to be taken by you? I doubt most of these were.

gokdija7.jpg

Good luck!

Okay, since kupoartist said it's still my go, here you guys get a VERY VERY VERY tough one ; )
wtfew9.png
I removed the HUD which ofcourse make it a bit harder ; )

Reginald: Nope
Anthraxxx: Nope

Hint: Reginald was correct on the Source crates.

I play too much Gmod. :hmph:

Well... I'm sure it must be a mod because that doesn't look like SiN. Which is the only released game to use some HL2 models.

Bah. I dunno.

Back