Guess That Screenshot! (Take 3 or 4, I Think)

Damnit, I knew that!

First one is that weird genetic game involving collecting genes? Umm... Genestealer? Evolve? I forget.

Evolva! That game was damn weird.

I'd post a screenie if I had any tough ones, but I don't.

fbx3.png

This probably was the best, and most likely still the best mech game ever!

I've still got the original disk to this game, too!

I know it's showing the HUD, but if I took out the HUD you'd only see the ground, and that's all.. This is an exception to the HUD rule..

I'm gonna say Mechwarrior based on the word "Mech".

fbx3.png

I know it's showing the HUD, but if I took out the HUD you'd only see the ground, and that's all.. This is an exception to the HUD rule..

Starsiege?

I recall Starsiege having a 3D 'cockpit', not a 2D one like in the screen..
Is it Earthsiege 2 or Metaltech: Earthsiege?
Speaking of mechgames, I really wish I could get MW2Mercenaries working on Windows XP :(

fbx3.png

Is it Earthsiege?

I'll give everyone a starter clue, it's a flight sim, it shares its name with a book about a certain war.:)

I recall Starsiege having a 3D 'cockpit', not a 2D one like in the screen..
Is it Earthsiege 2 or Metaltech: Earthsiege?
Speaking of mechgames, I really wish I could get MW2Mercenaries working on Windows XP :(

He got it first :)

Yeah, though I do admit editing in Metaltech: Earthsiege because I got worried if it was the first or the second.

Okay, time for one more clue, it has Intruder in the name.

Okay, no-one gets my game, it's Flight Of The Intruder, a flight sim from 1990.:p

I saw the black-dragon-on-red-circle and thought *Mortal Combat!*

Fun fact: I know the guy who designed the Mortal Kombat logo. He's actually my friend's dad.

Another fun fact: that same guy turned down the opportunity to tour with Aerosmith as a drummer so that he could raise his son.

So yeah, that guy's pretty damn awesome.

Fun fact: I know the guy who designed the Mortal Kombat logo. He's actually my friend's dad.

Another fun fact: that same guy turned down the opportunity to tour with Aerosmith as a drummer so that he could raise his son.

So yeah, that guy's pretty damn awesome.
I misunderstood that as "he turned down the opportunity to tour with Aerosmith, which would have given him the money he needed to raise his son properly." :(

That is damn well awesome though. You know way too many cool people.

Zomg, Combine Synth on the side.

Back