Guess That Screenshot! (Take 3 or 4, I Think)

Hooray :D

I don't have any screenshots, so next person to get here gets to post one.

guess501tq9.png

That weird Jack Thompson hating game that he demanded people make and then withdrew the money for, claiming it was a joke. But I don't remember the name.

Saketi, what's up with skipping the lines?:p Jangle gave the correct answer and thus you shouldn't post a pic unless 1. He says you can have his 'turn' or 2. more than 1 hour has passed.:eek:

World In Conflict. But now you broke a rule AGAIN, it has to be screen taken by YOU, not anyone else, and I doubt you've taken that screen as I've seen it on countless sites and whatnot, how about keeping to the rules posted in the topic?:p

Actually, I looked up the rules on page one, and it doesn't say that the person who gets the answer right is the only one that can post a new screenshot. It just states that no one can post a new screenshot until someone gets the previous one right. (But that rule has also been violated.) Odd.

OK guys what is this game?

whatbethisgamekl6.jpg

Sorry it has an HUD still it should be at least a bit dificult to guess... or not. Lets see how long it takes you guys to get this one. :D

Without the HUD that reminds me of Oblivion.. I don't know why..

^ Good job. Maybe I should go for something a little less common? How about this game?

uglifiedtq2.jpg

Believe it or not I use to think this game had good graphics. Now it looks nasty. Anyways what is it?

^ Good job. Maybe I should go for something a little less common? How about this game?

uglifiedtq2.jpg

Believe it or not I use to think this game had good graphics. Now it looks nasty. Anyways what is it?

HIDDEN AND DANGEROUS!:thumbs:

uglifiedtq2.jpg

Its looks a lot worse than I use to remember it. It was the HUD that gave it away though.

Back