guess what kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
There Is No Santa, Easter Bunny, Chuanaka Harry Ect

Live With It

(no but seriously I just realized this and cried) :angel: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Yay for spam.

If you really just realized this I'm going to have to question how old you are?

This topic really has no reasonable way to reply to it. So I'll just say that a horse has three legs if it's a three legged horse.

I knew there was something fishy about an old fat man and an Enormous rabbit, braking in to homes and not ever getting busted.

nw909 said:
Yay for spam.

If you really just realized this I'm going to have to question how old you are?
DimitriPopov asked you the same question once and you called him a pedophile...
:rolleyes:

Tredoslop said:
DimitriPopov asked you the same question once and you called him a pedophile...
:rolleyes:

Which says much, if not, enough.

Hmm..I think I understand what babyheadcrab is on to here...Could it be one of those oh-the-world-is-a-grim-and-dark-place-and-not-at-all-as-varm-and-comfy-as-when-you-were-a-child realisation moments?

Look! There's A Wooden Stick Figure Right There!

Wait, I Gotta Go In My Matrix Slow-motion!

Whoosh Whoosh.

What's the use though of telling little kids there is a Santa Claus, and when they're older telling them it was all made up? I don't see the point.

nw909 said:
Yay for spam.

Formaly known as nw909

Shakermaker said:
What's the use though of telling little kids there is a Santa Claus, and when they're older telling them it was all made up? I don't see the point.

Obviously so we can crush all our childrens hopes and dreams, turning them into cynical worker drones....duh

It's just something that adds tot he "magic" of Christmas. Children love to believe in magic and fairy tales, things like. However, slowly over the years, it gets brutally torn out of us in a process called...growing up.

Farrowlesparrow said:
It's just something that adds tot he "magic" of Christmas. Children love to believe in magic and fairy tales, things like. However, slowly over the years, it gets brutally torn out of us in a process called...growing up.

Yet the same doesn't apply to religion. Isn't that weird :angel:

I'm just fkin with ya :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back