Guns dissapeared in HL2? cant see them anymore!

D

dawn6

Has anyone else experienced this?
soon as I started ravenholm the guns you see while you fire etc are no longer there, just the cross hair this includes grenades and gravity gun etc.

i run a Steam version of HL2 on a Gainward Golden Sample 6800GT with a 3.2ghz P4, would it matter that both cpu and gpu are overclocked?
anyone have a solution? if you dont really understand ill post a screen of it. any help is much appreciated as i dont want to carry on playing without my weapon veiw!

Much appreciated, :bounce:

This happens every time? Have you tried playing in a little bit, saving, and reloading from there? What about messing with the settings a bit?

No man, tried all that. its got to be a command of something.. anyone know any sites for HL2 commands? or even a damn manual would be handy.. its a strange occurance which is f*c*i*g with my game experience a lil..
still if anyone has a solution or who could possibly help for a few minutes it'd be much appreciated.
thanx again.

in steam you can right click on hl2 in the my games list and click manual to view the manual though i doubt that you get much out of that.

Back