guys i am in a dilemma and need your opinion

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=916556&topic=42845695

It seems that over the past few months my 'friends' have now been ganging up on me cos I don't hang around with them as much. Can you guys tell me of your opinions of the flow of this conversation?

Also alot of you guys know me and know i'm not exactly a bad person. This convo certainly makes it look like it ;(

yes believe it or not this really did just start over a gta review :|

What a ****ing dumb thread. You and your internet friend are damn ****ing stupid for arguing over GTA. Thats what I think. Go cry in a corner.

These aren't internet friends I know these people IRL that's the problem here

That makes it even worse. What kind of idiots argue over GTA and then turn it into a argument about their friendship on a public video game forum instead of in person or at the very least, over the phone?

To be totally honest, all of you sound like unsociable babies, and take every slight against them as an insult to their character. Frankly, I wouldnt want to be friends with any of them, so be glad.

Thanks kinda Krynn

That makes it even worse. What kind of idiots argue over GTA and then turn it into a argument about their friendship on a public video game forum?

That's why I thought there was something a bit well strange here

Didnt you make a thread about these guys before? About something similar?

God knows why they are spewing off about you 'stating your opinion as fact'. You said you believe it's the best game around. It's a throw away comment about game on a blog, and by no means were you forcing that opinion down their throat, you just put it out there as your own. In the same way your friend disagreed about Zelda.

Secondly, if they have issues with you regarding friendship, have some balls and tell you face to face and address this issues properly rather than jumping on the back of some harmless online conversation making it seem like you incited it. The worst thing is, the fact they're doing it hiding behind a keyboard. With real life friends, face to face is the real way to deal with it. If you have a problem...discuss it and make your feelings known rather than throwing mud on teh intrawebz.

Didnt you make a thread about these guys before? About something similar?

I can't recall.

Also thanks glenn. You see I really just want to make sure that ina way i'm not the bad guy as I never incited anything bad at first in that convo (I had to later but that's not rly the point) and it seems these guys have been spewing over the fact I haven't hanged with them for months and they never said anything! How was I to know this?

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129537

Yep. The gamefaqs thread is not there anymore, but im willing to bet its the same people. And frankly that was a stupid situation too.

It sounds like when you interact with these idiots, a bunch of stupid shit comes from nowhere. Do yourself a favor and tell them to piss off. Frankly, people who deal with personal issues with one another via public internet forums have no reason to have real world friends. You guys kinda remind me of my brother, he talks to his friends mostly over the internet, but when they're together in real life its just a bunch of awkward moments strung together to the point where I have to avoid them when they're around me, lest I witness their interaction and become incredibly uncomfortable.

Thats how i imagine you guys would be.

Krynn you are the investigator :)

I didn't really want to say it but yes it's the same guys. The advantage is I am going to uni soon, a different uni from the rest of them and so I really will not remember them anymore come september but until then things will be awkward to say the least.

From now on, whenever you run into them, you should just do something silly and leave them wondering wtf happened. And never respond to anything they say with a logical answer. Its the best and most hilarious way to simultaneously get yourself out of awkward situations by putting them in one, and slowly getting out of the relationship.

Next time you meet them just hit 'em with a nert nert nert and leave

nertnertnert.gif

Are you serious or is this all a joke? If you are serious then you are the saddest individual on these forums. You have my pity.

From now on, whenever you run into them, you should just do something silly and leave them wondering wtf happened. And never respond to anything they say with a logical answer. Its the best and most hilarious way to simultaneously get yourself out of awkward situations by putting them in one, and slowly getting out of the relationship.

Next time you meet them just hit 'em with a nert nert nert and leave

nertnertnert.gif

:LOL: thanks krynn :thumbs:

hmm thanks dan :|

Honestly, reading that, I don't understand what happened, it was like a massed attempt to insult you... over the internet.

Just one last thing. I know that whatever I do with my life I will be loved, because I am not a horrible little self absorbed fool, with delusions of grandeur and a chip on his shoulder. I will be liked because I have the ability to actually empathize with others, and do not spend every waking moment of my existence trying increase my own personal gain.
Tell that dude to get the ****ing dildo out of his ass, and being so selfish that he lost a friend; it seems like he was an asshole too.

Honestly, reading that, I don't understand what happened, it was like a massed attempt to insult you... over the internet.

Tell that dude to get the ****ing dildo out of his ass, and being so selfish that he lost a friend; it seems like he was an asshole too.

And quite the terrible liar too.

I am disheartened by the amount of helplife2.net threads as of late.

I wish I had never coined the term. Or did I?

Wha- Huh?

:(

Anywho, what Dan said.

I can't believe those idiots are your "friends".
I guess the time has come to tell them to piss off and look for new friends.
I'm sure there are much better people around.

And yes, rape their fathers, of course. Willie's advice is always the best thing to do.

AHA-Lambda
guys i am in a dilemma and need your opinion

It's simple, kill The Batman.

(sorry, I've had the urge to respond to someone's question that way after watching the trailer)

I would like to add that those guys are such idiots that I almost couldn't read the entire thread. Oh god.

I would like to add that those guys are such idiots that I almost couldn't read the entire thread. Oh god.

This, I mean come on, those guys are total jerks. Who the hell treats a friend like that?! :|

Thanks guys :)

I now know what I really have to do

That whole thing just seems very foolish to me :|

**** me sideways, best helplife thread ever

I haven't read the gamefaq's thread. I read the first few words and instantly died of boredom. However, having read the replies in this thread, I believe I can conjure some sage advice:

1. Whine more
Whining about how everybody hates you is the best way to attract new friends! Contrary to popular belief, whining does not make everybody hate you more. In fact, whining makes you cool and accepted! All the hip emo and scene kids whine, and they are really cool and non-conformist, so of course whining will make you cool like them too.

2. Let people sh*t all over you.
Being ripped apart by insults builds character. If you see an opportunity to make a fool of yourself, don't hesitate to take it! This will attract scores of people eager to offer their testaments as to how pathetic you truly are. But remember: Jesus said to turn the other cheek. Don't try to defend yourself or stop them to retain any fleeting shred of dignity you might have left. Remember to thank them afterwards!

3. Wallow in self-pity.
The more you pity yourself, the more others will pity you! I cannot overstate how important getting other people to pity you is. You should strive for this daily. A pity-party is still a party!

4. Take the advice of assholes like me.
Trust me, assholes know everything about friendships and relationships. That's why we're entitled to be assholes!

In closing, I hope my advice has helped and I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

You were an asshole for the priest comment. They were assholes throughout the conversation.

Conclusion: You were all assholes. The world has moved on.

although I did take note of the uri geller jab and I think it's good calling me psychotic considering you are the naive guy who has been jumping ideas for wanting a job since p3 and priest has been creeping it's head up many a time and has only really resurfaced due to rome. Even kenneth nor father miller really think you have it in you and I don't think you have the patience.

e8obut.jpg

also lol:
Mario Artist: Paint Studio

Hmmm...it seems like they have too much time on their hands

LOL... gtfover it...they were assholes arguing over a moot point which you raised. I recommend you spend more time in this web-forum. It's safer here.

/report

Back