Half-Life 2 Box Revealed!!!!

Pressure

Reaction score
The Half-Life 2 box has been revealed. It looks awesome I can't wait!

untitled.gif

OMG, yur gonna get banned for this!

Geez it's a joke, humour is something sadly lacking in this community.

Well... real humour is.

goatse is nasty........

http://www.halflife2.net <- annoying and funny, send to friends and enemies...:devil:

btw, if you want to shut it down, you need to close ieexplorer in the task manager...otherwise.....you're gonna have a fun time trying to close it down...

:cheers:

Originally posted by Anthraxxx
goatse is nasty........

http://www.halflife2.net <- annoying and funny, send to friends and enemies...:devil:

btw, if you want to shut it down, you need to close ieexplorer in the task manager...otherwise.....you're gonna have a fun time trying to close it down...

I did it with Alt + F4 .. hehe

And I have Pop-up stopper, so I didn't do anything, it closed itself :D

I meant how old are you 5 not for the joke for the drawing. My baby cousin could do better than that :p

goatse is nasty........

I use opera 7 so the popup windows dont come up :afro:

yeah the forum is deteriorating a bit, i've been here from pretty much the start.

Originally posted by Wesisapie
yeah the forum is deteriorating a bit, i've been here from pretty much the start.
Peeps are just getting restless. It'll change when the big day nears.

you think.. i dont know.. when hl2 is released this board is crawling with n00bs and the forums will be filled with dumb questions

Yea, you're right about that one, but hopefully the mods will regulate.

Originally posted by EVIL
you think.. i dont know.. when hl2 is released this board is crawling with n00bs and the forums will be filled with dumb questions

I think it will but they ussually don't hang around long after a release so hopefully they'll keep with thier trend.

goatse is nasty........

God I'm fed up of seeing that thing in forums! But hey, my virus scanner picks up on it and makes sure the pop-ups don't load so it's not nearly as annoying

-Kornflake™

Originally posted by EVIL

It's already in the process, I guess all the good stuff in life get spoiled some time :/

when HL2 is released (my oh my) there should be a section in the forum for walkthroughs and ingame questions/stuff.

FFS this forum is so gay, no some of the members are a ****ing link and then they want you banned !!! omfg how gay in other forums they just give you a warning man !!!

Dunno what you think that "link" was but when I clicked on it it basically crashed my computer. It set a loop that opened widows until my RAM filled up, and I had to shut down. Pretty funny stuff if you want everyone to put you in thier ignore list.

I have no power to ban you, or give you a "warning" these are admin jobs and they obviously took care of it. Hopefully this will promt you to think about what is appropriate before posting.

why is Digital mad? \:
he isn't even the one that made the picture -_-

LOL the size of the mouth on that scientist.. pretty funny pic

I don't see how a humorous drawing of a HL2 box is making these forums deteriorate. There's nothing wrong with humor. In fact, these boards will deteriorate without some.

Hahaha. Thats pretty funny.

Oh and digital (AKA "MrPMS" of the month), if you don't like the forums then go somewhere else. Theres plenty of places. Id say this was the best though, because for the most part people are quite welcoming to new members (where as other places put you through some kind initiation that is there to scare away people they don't like) people are treated with respect, you are given a warning before you are banned, even though you don't deserve it if you have caused enough trouble to warrant a banning. People are generally friendly to you no matter what you think, so long as you are friendly to them.

Bah.. the box doesnt have any text on it.. Valve can do better then that.

(emergency retard system: if you did not notice.. that was a joke)

Back