Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Released

i played it basically all night. there was lag, but it was acceptable. it was great; the admin of the server was banning anyone who used a normal gun in th shower rooms (we were playin gon lockdown.) so it was an all out gravgun match. soooo fuuun.

daverince said:
Can someone please post up some images?

I'm in London, and don't finish work for four more hours...

you can find it on the HL2 DM FORUMS ( new forums)

Just finished playing crossfire in HL2DM, completely redone.
Airstrike doesn't work though, and not many things you can pick up. And the ladders don't really work.
Look for servers playing crossfire2

@ anyone - how many servers are there at the moment?

U guys have no life...its a ****ing DM ffs, play it...enjoy it....dont make 164 posts simular to these:

WOOOOOOOT!!SAÆDLSKSA#"Q!

sdlakjweqæwljkeqwklemlda.,smdasmslkdja

omfg i love u valve, i love you valve , i love you valve, i love you valve, i love you valve,i love you valve,i love you valve,i love you valve.............

christ... :| Now......let the flaming begin...

Woot! It wasn't working for me at all last night, but I got up before work this morning, got on no problem, and killed someone with a toilet!

Awesome!

Can't wait to play tonight!

wow, nice surprise to come home to :D ty valve :thumbs:

Mickeey said:
guys have no life...its a ****ing DM ffs, play it...enjoy it....dont make 164 posts simular to these:

WOOOOOOOT!!SAÆDLSKSA#"Q!

sdlakjweqæwljkeqwklemlda.,smda smslkdja

omfg i love u valve, i love you valve , i love you valve, i love you valve, i love you valve,i love you valve,i love you valve,i love you valve.............

christ... Now......let the flaming begin...

Ah yes... but which is more pathetic? The one who wastes his time to say "woot woot, i love valve i love valve i love valve"? Or the one who wastes his time posting about how pathetic other people are that posted in the first place? Which is a bigger waste of time?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i just played a few rounds and i must say the deadliest damn thing ever has to be those long tables, you can flatten a whole group of people too busy mp7ing each other to notice you with the gravity gun

BTW i'm the person too busy to notice :(

it also seems that the rocket launcher's last rocket is always non guided, don't know why that is

I try to do the table thing... but I'm on a laggy connection, and by the time it shoots off they've all had time to have a reconciliatory tea party, go to a movie, have dinner at La Porchetta together to celebrate their new alliance, and then come back and stand behind me as I watch the table sweep off into the distance, just before they unload several simultaneous magnum shots into my back, much to my surprise...

Back