Half-Life 2 Screenshot on eBay for upgrade money : LOL!

P

Pipboy

Anyone seen this yet? Someone just posted it on IRC.

Link: Half-Life 2 screenshot for upgrade money on eBay

I love this part:
"I currently have 256 megs of RAM. Go me! SD RAM is what all the cool kids use though, I mean like, come on, DDR RAM? Why don't you just hop on a dance pad and make a fool of yourself?"

He definitely needs an upgrade though, LOL! Classic.

Pipboy said:
Anyone seen this yet? Someone just posted it on IRC.

Link: Half-Life 2 screenshot for upgrade money on eBay

I love this part:
"I currently have 256 megs of RAM. Go me! SD RAM is what all the cool kids use though, I mean like, come on, DDR RAM? Why don't you just hop on a dance pad and make a fool of yourself?"

He definitely needs an upgrade though, LOL! Classic.
thats funny

ooo poor guy ;) i wish i had enough money to throw it around at ppl ^^

i wonder how many people are going to bid on this because they feel sorry for him.

BladeTurbo said:
i wonder how many people are going to bid on this because they feel sorry for him.

Lol yeah I wonder.

I think.... we should just kill him now and put him out of his misery.

lol, i recently upgraded my grandfathers computer with better stuff than his PC.
(from the pile of components i had laying around for more than a year)

Poor guy. I don't feel sorry for him I just think he is poor and needs money.

- Manga (and ur mum) :imu:

I think it's a joke(as in the guy isn't actually poor and that's not his main computer). but it's still funny. :LOL:

Wow pennywize, I bet you still can't play it.

So remind me again how you are ahead?

Ohhh poor him he can't afford a PC to play a video game while there are people on the streets who can't even afford to eat.

LOOL it really is him his username is *****@valvesoftware.com

I do feel sorry for him, and he used his sense of humour, gotta give him credit for it.

We already know it's the real Gabe since long time ago (That he's a member on E-bay, etc).

LOL can't believe Gabe is bidding - now *that* is funny. Gabe is ****ing cool.

You know..the winning bidder is Gabe_Newell....hmmm??

Edit: Nevermind, posted too late.

Lol, hey Gabe! I've got a GF4MX440, care to give me a better GPU? Mine doesn't support pixel shaders and I can't enjoy the nice water in HL2. C'mon a radeon 9800 will do :D

I'll give him credit for his sense of humour. I will however NOT be giving him money for it. I haven't enough for me.

And yet it's now at £/$31... yeah, I'm sure no one put in joke bids with new accounts.

That guy is exaggerating with the pics of the G-Man. Just because the 8500 doesnt support dynamic lightning and shader doesn't mean the game will look like that. I really have a GF4MX440 and though I don't get some cool graphic effects out of games they still look fine.

Back