Half-Life 2 Screenshot on eBay for upgrade money : LOL!

Shadow-warrior said:
So if Gabe wins, he'll have the name and address of this punk and charge him with piracy. LOL

If you read the end of what he says, he tells you that he will send you a screenshot of the game in 2005 after he has completed it :D

I think I should do this too
my PC sucks too

and the ending of the game is.......

a black screen!!

Fliko said:
Yes, that's my ebay account.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 12:16 PM
To: Gabe Newell
Subject: Ebay Hl2 ending screenshot bid

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49963&page=1&pp=15

Is gabe_newell really you, or a fake, fans are cheering you on if it is
you
then.

Fliko

He said it was account, not him

someone probably hacked it... wonder what the password was? ;)

Gabe is trying to win the bid so he can hide the ending from people. I bet he just doesn't want anyone to know it yet.

EDIT: lol nevermind i just read the end of it... lol 2005

WaterMelon34 said:
Gabe is trying to win the bid so he can hide the ending from people. I bet he just doesn't want anyone to know it yet.

EDIT: lol nevermind i just read the end of it... lol 2005

Nah man, read the auction again. The guy doesn't KNOW what the ending is. He's not trying to spoil it for anyone, or threatening to. The auction is for a screenshot of him beating the game on his new computer, after he buys it and plays through the game (which he suspects will happen in 2005).

-UnmarkedOne

did u read the quote at the bottom??? It says

"On Nov-12-04 at 19:31:32 PST, seller added the following information:

At auction close, you will receive a screenshot of the Half-Life 1 ending (if so desired) and a thank you note. Your Half-Life 2 ending screenshot will be delievered as soon as it becomes available.

Thank you all for your support, kind words and charity. It means a lot to me. Almost 3,000 views in less than 24 hours. I can't wait to see how many more views are received by auction close!"

So u get a pic of the HL1 ending and you get the HL2 eneding pic... when it comes available hahaha this is great!

When I´ve read that thing on ebay, I was expecting something like: "Please MTV, pimp my PC!".

Just entered its last day; nothing much new has developed. Some pictures have been added, which show off the stuff he said he has. His monitor is frickin' huge and his speakers are frickin' tiny. It's hilarious! =)

On another note: ONLY 2 MORE HOURS!

Thast awsome apparently he's got pleanty of supporters seeing as how it's up to $405.00... hmm Ideas... :)

Back