half-life 2 vs, halo 2

LOL you all got pwned considering the thread starter never bothered to come back.

How about, Halo 2 and Half-Life 2 are both great, and these vs thread people are just crazy people on crack.
As far as Half-Life 2 "Multiplayer" in the longrun, its CS:S being updated + mods that add mulitplayer
As far as Half-Life 2 "Multiplayer" in the shortrun, Its Cs:S.

I have a cousin who absolutely LOVES halo and everything about it.. he just loves it. Come 3 or 4 months ago i showed him the e3 2k4 vid of half life 2. For 20 minutes the only thing you'll hear out of him is "OH MY GOD HAHA THATS AWESOME" or "haha daaammn" or "whooaa" or "You can do that???". He himself said he will definitely have to upgrade his computer to get that game. A die hard halo fan that didn't know anything about half life 2 suddenly because a hl2 fan... imagine all those people that love halo 2 but don't know anything about hl2, they'll probably realize HL2 single player = better.

I guess once Half-life 2 is released, I'm going to have to stop visiting these forums, because the last thing I'll probably want to hear is everyone who's been anticipating it all these years to be screaming "IT SUCKED!!!1111oneoen" and spam threads about it.

Bandages said:
I guess once Half-life 2 is released, I'm going to have to stop visiting these forums, because the last thing I'll probably want to hear is everyone who's been anticipating it all these years to be screaming "IT SUCKED!!!1111oneoen" and spam threads about it.

Don't forget the spoilers. With the gold package being sent out, people can also post stuff from the strategy guide. :|

i playedh alo 2 and its exactly liek the original it ****ing sucks

Comparing Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 is like comparing a Toyota Corolla to a Porche 911 and arguing that you can because they're both cars.

Stop doing it.

And btw, HL2 is the Porche.

im seriously gonna gut the next dumbass n00b who makes a Vs thread with a spork and then sand paper them to death.

MS can go **** themselves with their ******* XBOX and ******* HALO 2

I went like to 4 stores this morning but they were not even selling that damn shitty HALO 2 with teh Xboth!

FU MS!
F H2!

Why post this on a bias forum as this is a half life 2 forum , stupid post ... blah .... FLAME :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

falconwind said:
Comparing Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 is like comparing a Toyota Corolla to a Porche 911 and arguing that you can because they're both cars.

Stop doing it.

And btw, HL2 is the Porche.
Good one...

From what I've played of multiplayer of the both games, at least.

Halo 2 MP > dead rat > counterstrike source.

Back