Half Life 2 - Warezed Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
report.gif

I CHOOSE YOU

The problem with downloading HL2 over buying it though is when it gets updated you need to download the whole damn game again just to get the updates (well, most likely..it all depends I suppose. Depends how smart the release group is)

Well for the fact that valve realease a patch to GIVE ME STUTTERING in CS:S i am mightly pissed off. Only way to slightly fix it is to switch to direct x level 8.1

Yeah, thats ****ing helpful with the PC i have. Valve better sort this out. Realease a patch to give me stuttering? Your having a ****ing laugh. And CS:S runs with a load less FPS, well done Valve!

wtf2.jpg

Seriously ValVe..

*cough* idiots *cough*

$niffy said:
Well for the fact that valve realease a patch to GIVE ME STUTTERING in CS:S i am mightly pissed off. Only way to slightly fix it is to switch to direct x level 8.1

Yeah, thats ****ing helpful with the PC i have. Valve better sort this out. Realease a patch to give me stuttering? Your having a ****ing laugh. And CS:S runs with a load less FPS, well done Valve!

wtf2.jpg

Seriously ValVe..

*cough* idiots *cough*

I find it really interesting that I don't notice you're problems with the SAME patch.

Isn't this your pc's fault? Format or something..that always works.

:\

You can do the same by extracting all of your GCF files and then give HL2 shorcut "-steam" in the command line...

haha good
let this be a lesson to valve trying to make stupid tricks (steam that is)
we are living in a world where warezed copies work much better than the original ones.

Valve promotes piracy

We don't advocate piracy here. It seems that many of you do. Such a pity.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back