Half-Life 2: Windows XP Theme Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
See now hes saying he might not even release it.

I think its to good to be true.

There are some of us here who don't know how to install a Windows XP theme. If someone could reply with that info, that'd be great. (Unless it's an .exe, and in that case I could figure it out. :))

Originally posted by SpuD
Do a blueish layout, no black or grey, theres too many of those

yeah...right...blue is sverely underused. :rolleyes: :p

I assume this is going to require Windows Blinds or StyleXP if it actually has any significant changes, (taskbar, etc) What are you making it with?

he is just shitting with us, he is not making 1 and that about them mods? yea right unless he got proof :eek: ;(

hehe. very funny guys. I thought for a second that you where denying my thought. I am so not lying. I have been on vacation since the begining of july. And I am not lying about my mods. Many people know who I am if you talk to them at moddb.

UberSoldat, I just wanted to post to say I like your tag. RTCW rocks! :)

Well, good luck. I will be downloading when you release it! :thumbs:

Originally posted by SpuD
Do a blueish layout, no black or grey, theres too many of those

Bah. The only ones I like are black or grey.

And if you use themes that require Style XP... get the uxtheme patcher and not have to use Style XP like I did.

I feel good enough to talk about how its going. Well I think it looks ok right now, but I'm on a different computer right now because my computer exploded leaving nothing but black ash. At least I still have my harddrive. So I can't work on it for now and can't get any screenshots. So, sorry guys. I can'r even play my games. I feel bad now. But still good.

No offense but how can your computer just explode? I mean something could have happened but I don't think it would just be black ash now... If you have the hard drive and you know its fine then you have obviously tested it by putting it in a computer, if thats the case then why can't you get screen shots of it? I don't mean to be rude but it just sounds like you are making all of this up.

and how can he post when the pc is in rig heaven

Originally posted by EVIL
and how can he post when the pc is in rig heaven

I want to be just like you EVIL! Teach me the ways of evil!

Uh, lets see. I'm on another computer. And uh, You should try it sometime.

Originally posted by guinny
Bullshit-O-Meter says:

:thumbs:
bsmeter.gif

Lol! :)

About the theme... I'm eager to see it. :):bounce:

oh, i like that. Thats cool. Anyways, I posted a message and it was deleted from the crossover of forums, So I'll post it again. I was just wodnering if anyone would like a unique theme which makes the computer look like if it was from black mesa. Like a scientific black mesa system.

i love that pic!
And yes, a black mesa theme would kickass, but it has to have mah crowbar

NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Black Mesa Theme now available. It comes with Background and User Pic.

In future releases I will include SOUNDS, and a cleaner interface design. If you want anything to be in the theme. Please let me know at [email protected]

THIS THEME REQUIRES STYLE XP http://www.tgtsoft.com/

And here is the link to the THEME!!!!

URL LOST!!! I will fix tommarrow. Whoever got actually downloaded, you could post screenshots if u wish.

Yes, very wrong.. saying something is released when it isnt.. wrong wrong wrong.

why dont you changed the link. are you that lazy? it takes like only 5 minutes of time. not trying to flame you but that is rediculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back