Half-Life 2: Windows XP Theme Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm on a 56k modem and I'm lazy. But I will still change the link for those who need the help. Though I'm not insulting anyone.

Well what do you know. I am wrong . The file is up, but here is a screenshot of the theme before you dowmload it. Its attacted to this document.

And here is the download for the theme

Attachments

• theme.jpg
    theme.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 841
GAY theme, you've had us waiting for that pos rip off for this long?!!? you suck UberWhore.

But no one like. N E WAYS. I'll just shribble up and die :(
I've disappointed everyone.

I like the wallpaper too. The colors are all the same in the theme, though. Needs variety!!

As it happens, I had a crack at this myself a while back when I couldn't find any Half-Life 2 themes online. A screenshot of it can be found HERE

Start menu is decorated with crowbar and hl2 symbol, lambda symbols on the start menu and close window buttons, orange and grey colours match the background that you can get HERE

Tell me what you think! If you like it I'll find a way of getting it up for download :)

Much better than that other piece of crap. Can you put it up?

now thats a badass hl2 theme. ubersoldat, yours needs more orange, and the halflife symbol more. it just looks like a cool background, and some theme you downloaded somewhere. doesn't look like a hl2 theme

Nah, I just used the Black Mesa theme anyways. And i think the other dude will do a better job. :( Oh Well :) I like his n e ways. And that theme is custom made.

hey, if this is your first try, or you dont have much experience, i think you did a good job. its not like your doing this for someone... keep at it, and something good will happen

Hey UberSoldat, dont let these childish people get you down. I doubt many of them have even tried to make a theme, nevermind a wallpaper.

DONT take these comments to heart. Your theme isnt bad at all. Far from it. Keep practising and your theme will be much better. You have potential.

Remember without abstract, there is no normality. Take care.

-Obraxis
CG Animator

Hows it feel to get your dick sucked by Obraxis, UberSoldat? So -*Mi6*-Mr_Matt. where can I get that HL2 theme? It actually looks like an HL2 THEME. Plus I like the start button. :)

F U. NE ways. Its pretty hard to work on a theme. but I never expected Baddy to be on these forums. LOL. And I'm straight. Sorry nsxownzme. You have to find a gay fag elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back