Half-Life Blue Shift?

I

i z 3 r

I don't think this is in the right section. My appologies if it isn't... But what ever happened to this Modification? Is it going Source... I've never played it, but is there a way to get it?

Just really curious about it. I always was, but now Im gonna speak up...

Thanks

I am a silly bunny, and will not say things like that ever again.

You can buy Blue Shift, yes.

It's not on Steam though and it's not a Source game. Don't know if any mod teams are working on it?

EDIT: Go out and buy the game, it's cheap!

Devvo said:
You can buy Blue Shift, yes.

It's not on Steam though and it's not a Source game. Don't know if any mod teams are working on it?

EDIT: Go out and buy the game, it's cheap!

buy it. yes do it. :|

I myself has been looking for this expansion like forever. this is the only expansion I am unable to find.

Sid Burn said:
I myself has been looking for this expansion like forever. this is the only expansion I am unable to find.

I'd sell you one, if it wasn't illegal....

I can't find it in the stores, I actually spent my saturday going to 5 compusa's lol with a few buddies of mine but still I can't find her!

3hrs left at 7% before i borrow the game from this p2p thing, which i dont know what it is

e-bay. search there or some other auction site.

I can't find HL anywhere in stores which is a bit of a pity.

Muahahaha... I bought the HL generation pack... EVERYTHING in one nice box :p

Beerdude26 said:
Muahahaha... I bought the HL generation pack... EVERYTHING in one nice box :p

I got Opposing Force and Blue shift in one cd..... :E

I bought the platinum box when i first got it but no blue shift anyway its at 43 percent :)

I love not knowing with p2p is cough lol

cough saying cough at the end of a sentence to deny what you said prior to doesn't mean that the moderators don't read it cough

Did you know that Valve can trace your Steam account from your IP address?

Yeah, but I have a copy of the original HL installed ehheheheh

EDIT...

uhh omg... your a super mod. Jeez you work for valve don't you...

i z 3 r said:

EDIT...

FFFFEEAAAARRR!! :flame:

i z 3 r said:

EDIT...

you have no reason to fear him unless you call him a jerk.

by the way, i'm a silly bunny?

when did i call you a silly bunny, i would say silly bear lol

You can probably find it in some "super sale mega cheap games" basket thingy, at the bottom of course...

Blue Shift was fun.... shame about the whole over in like 5 minutes thing though.

And why Valve don't offer it over steam isn't something i've ever understood. And I wish the PC version of Decay would just happen one day :/ hl2source was working on it... whether they'll complete the project is another matter...

junkmail

EBGames usually has a million copies available, or they can order it.

Noone will kill you when we have our stalin/hitler common sence rifles :)

you can pick it up at other places like gamestop or gamecrazy also

Heck I might as well rebuy everything just for keep sake. But I tell you opening up blue shift and loking at the old HL menues, brought back memories :)

Insane said:
Azure Sheep (HL mod) is better, with custom, new stuff (models, weapons, etc).

http://halflife.multiplayer.it/azuresheep/

That's actually one of my most favorite mods I've ever played. :)

But back to Blue Shift. I'm planning on buying one of those Half-Life packs with all the games. Just need to find out which one has Blue Shift in it (that game's hard to find).

kupoartist said:
Blue Shift was fun.... shame about the whole over in like 5 minutes thing though.

And why Valve don't offer it over steam isn't something i've ever understood. And I wish the PC version of Decay would just happen one day :/ hl2source was working on it... whether they'll complete the project is another matter...

IIRC, HL2source got pissy because they couldn't deal with the new Hammer editor and cancled the project. As for Blue Shift not being on Steam, I actually think it boils down to the timing when Blue Shift came out; it was right in the middle of when Valve was putting together Steam and they probably couldn't offer it for free on Steam while it was still in stores. Then the whole Vivindi fiasco happened and they might have managed to squat on the rights to it. Apparently Gearbox had an entire PC port of Decay ready to go, but they never got the okay to release it. :(

UndeadScottsman said:
IIRC, HL2source got pissy because they couldn't deal with the new Hammer editor and cancled the project.
Yeah, but as I understand it, they just canceled the Decay Source project: they were going ahead with a direct port to the old Half-Life engine still.

Back