Half-Life Blue Shift?

I just think Blue shift was a under publicised expansion pack... Theres a reason. Its SHORT and quite cheesey, im my opinon. And really easy to finish.

i z 3 r said:
I just think Blue shift was a under publicised expansion pack... Theres a reason. Its SHORT and quite cheesey, im my opinon. And really easy to finish.
But really good. Much better than OpFor IMO.

AJ Rimmer said:
But really good. Much better than OpFor IMO.

OpFor is the 3rd best game in the world.

Blue shift = SUXX (2,187,136,481,641,537,512,312,897,361,232nd)

kupoartist said:
Yeah, but as I understand it, they just canceled the Decay Source project: they were going ahead with a direct port to the old Half-Life engine still.
I couldn't find any recent announcements about it on the page (Just the press release and a thing about Gearbox's opinion on it) and they have no forum. :S

Anywho, Blue-Shift was extremly good for what it was: a level pack with a new coat of paint. It was short, but it what was there was extremly tight.

Just buy the HL1 value pack at ebgames, it comes with both expansions and HL1!

You just bumped a month old thread.. hurray!
Something amusing I saw at ebgames the other day, Counter-Strike is more expensive than the HL Platinum Pack, which includes HL, Blue Shift, Op4, TFC, AND Counter-Strike. I pity the poor dumbass who actually buys CS there. :|

I thought Blue Shift was standalone, and thus didn't need Steam at all?

Also, be very wary of d/l'ing from P2P networks. Some kid, KID in Britain did that and got fined £2500 by the government. His parents now want him dead j/k.

That's cool, a Blue Shift CD key works like a platinum CD key, so you get HL/OP4/almost everything with it. I better go get my roomates Blue Shift CD key and use it >:D

How do you set max fps in Blue-Shift? Is there a way?

-Oh and btw at E3 Gabe said valve will remake BS in source so there is no reason why it shouldn't be on steam.

special-ed said:
How do you set max fps in Blue-Shift? Is there a way?

-Oh and btw at E3 Gabe said valve will remake BS in source so there is no reason why it shouldn't be on steam.

When they said source, they mostly likley mean "slap in some fancy water effects.."

Back