half-life budweiser?

TeckBlade

Reaction score
if you have this, please share it with me and the rest of the community.

was that the video of gordon having a beer with some barneyt or scientist?

well, there have been many conversions of the original budweiser commercial. it's mainly "Wasup!!"

well someone has made a thread of it on HL Fallout's forums and i'm banned from those forums so i can't see it but it should be on the main page under the 10 recent forum posts or something.

That is really, really old, and it originally was in avi format not flash. I think it was made around the time that commercial was on.

yeah zul, that's the one i'm thinking about. it's old, like 2001 or something...

Evil^Milk said:
yeah zul, that's the one i'm thinking about. it's old, like 2001 or something...

its older than 2001.. like 1999 old :p
anyway classic :thumbs:

Sif budweiser, sifnt the new guiness ads!

"Drink beer, straight from a bottle, whilst playing Half-Life 2? BRILLIANT!"

haha that was great... pretty low quality though... is there a higher quality one?

I am extremley intoxiacated, but i saw budweiser and though it would add my two cents,.

I didn't expect the G-man to be in that ad :p

aeroripper said:
haha that was great... pretty low quality though... is there a higher quality one?

You gotta make the window smaller! It doesn't resize itself so you are probably stretching it out to like 500% which makes it uber blurry :p

WHAASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
;) thats pretty old but still cool...especially the g-man at the door phone ^^

Hey tell me if the HL wassup works. Both of my computers can't read the file. (one is running window 64x beta and it has a bad time running Windows media player. the other one i think has a virus) So tell me if it works or not.

there a cs one aswell but its nt as good though

Yo, gordon speaks!
Thank you for this >snif< this goes in the 'save me first when house on fire' folder.

groovy said:
Sif budweiser, sifnt the new guiness ads!

"Drink beer, straight from a bottle, whilst playing Half-Life 2? BRILLIANT!"

groovy shorten your sig god the mods have told you so many times ... that video is funny

Back