Half-Life: Deathmatch Source

close to two years afterwards its ported, must not be that easy. sides why port an old map when clearly the community wants new brushwork? its not like theres a lack of maps.

ok, peeps, can we get some fresh news around here? i think this pig has been stuck enough.

stay away pi

polyguns said:
close to two years afterwards its ported, must not be that easy. sides why port an old map when clearly the community wants new brushwork? its not like theres a lack of maps.

ok, peeps, can we get some fresh news around here? i think this pig has been stuck enough.

stay away pi

In your dreams :)

I'm sure it's been said a bunch of times in this thread already, but I think that they could've spent the time and energy to work on a more worthwhile project, such as HL2DM. Why are they making a half-assed port of HL1DM while it's been more than a year since they released any new content for HL2DM? Sometimes I don't understand Valve.. :|

I actually don't like these DM games, there too noisey and there's too many people jumping around everywhere.

diluted said:
I'm sure it's been said a bunch of times in this thread already, but I think that they could've spent the time and energy to work on a more worthwhile project, such as HL2DM. Why are they making a half-assed port of HL1DM while it's been more than a year since they released any new content for HL2DM? Sometimes I don't understand Valve.. :|

Exactly!

It's as if they just abandoned HL2DM. I love HL2DM and find this situation very aggravating.

diluted said:

Nice job keeping up with the news, Gabe said they have also been working on HL2DM content aswell...

Back