Half-Life, The Book!?

Gabe said a movie would most likely be on hl2 (if they were to do one) because it has better characters and story, so there would be no black mesa (unless it appears in hl2)

You know, there is a Half Life movie already. IMDb says "Plot Keywords for Half Life: nuclear-testing". I find that interesting. Maybe VALVe got their idea from that movie? :O

if fact half life is a scientific term that's related to radioactivity, half life is the time that radioactive substances take to decay half of the atoms. Many sci-fi stuff games, books, movies can use this term. The game stalker is all about radioactivity. The word "Half life" in the game half life could mean something else, since i never seen any nuclear stuff in half life. The game is more about aliens stuff. Maybe valve just try to find a name that sounds scientific.

Black Mesa is a real government base in the desert.

It's where they took artifacts from area 51 to study them.

Originally posted by gamevoodoo
if fact half life is a scientific term that's related to radioactivity, half life is the time that radioactive substances take to decay half of the atoms. Many sci-fi stuff games, books, movies can use this term. The game stalker is all about radioactivity. The word "Half life" in the game half life could mean something else, since i never seen any nuclear stuff in half life. The game is more about aliens stuff. Maybe valve just try to find a name that sounds scientific.

Not to mention the Half Life symbol is called a lambda which is the latin letter L.

Greek letter l. It's Greek. Latin uses our alphabet (sorta) except u=v,w=vv,j=i,etc

well HL the story exists...why not the book

Back