Half Life Twig Found

Kawner

Reaction score
Today I was walking down the street and something caught my eye.
A twig which looked EXACTLY like the Half-Life 2 logo. EXACTLY.
How much would a crazy cult follower of this game pay for it?

This thread would be a waste of time even if there was a picture.

You can always tell when a newbie makes a thread when you see an icon next to the title. What does a lightbulb even have to do with the thread?

You can always tell when a newbie makes a thread when you see an icon next to the title. What does a lightbulb even have to do with the thread?

We need to get the root cause of why he registered just to post this. He'll probably leave soon anyway and branch off to other half life forums to post this same idea.

You're the twig, twig boy!

kWjDv.png

The signs and portents abound. Half Life 3 is nigh and shall descend from the foliage like a glorious golden disappointment!

Those are my favorite kinds of disappointments!

As somebody who on the rarest occasion makes topics, I take extra special attention to the icon I employ in a new thread should I ever grace this forum with making one.

As somebody who on the rarest occasion makes topics, I take extra special attention to the icon I employ in a new thread should I ever grace this forum with making one.

Yeah, I thought the same thing when I made Raz's birthday thread.

Btw I have less threads than you :dozey:

I wonder if this place would be change it's title to HL3.net if/when that comes out.

I wonder if this place would be change it's title to HL3.net if/when that comes out.
Valve own the domain but it's plausible they'd want the forum to move over. They host it after all.

For a second I considered this to be moderately interesting, but then I realized a how incredibly common a lambda would be in tree growth...

I don't play Half Life 2, and I did register for this forum just to write this.

I am serious. A true fan of this game would buy it. I will post a picture upon request

I am serious. A true fan of this game would buy it. I will post a picture upon request

So you're advertising, then?

Twigs with that shape aren't uncommon, man.. it's just two perpendicular lines, after all. And a little line.

I'm starting to think Kawner is some sort of surrealist comedy genius, this is amazing.

If you spray paint it orange, I'll give you two bucks for it.

Wow, did you really expect positive feedback from this thread, you tottering folly-fallen bum-bailey? If you actually wanted to impress some of the people here, you should've shown us a picture of the lambda symbol made out of fecal matter, you vain dread-bolted flap-dragon. I wouldn't be surprised if hell hath hated you, for I am deathly sick when I look upon thee. Begone, you clouted fool-born popinjay!

Responding to several replies:

1. I actually do have antisocial disorder and grew out of aspergers. I am not a troll.
2. I am considered a comedy genius by my class.
3. This is more than a lambda shape tree growth. It is an EXACT lambda tree growth.
4. For at least fifteen dollars, I will put it in a frame professionally and make it look like genuine Half-Life-2 merchandise. I will spray paint it orange upon request.
5. I will upload a picture tomorrow probably because it is in my locker.

This is not just any lambda shaped stick, it is a perfect HL2 twig.

I'm honestly considering it, just for the hilarity of having an orange twig in a picture frame.

Fifteen dollars? Oh Jesus, someone shake me awake from this horrible nightmare that consumes me whole! Scared I am of having to pay so much for so little. Either this be my imagination, or thus the devilish reality surrounding us all has seeped into my senses and caused me to be afraid. Sad to hear is the news of your disease, yet forced I am to refuse this offer.

Krynn, has Oberon, King of the Fairies, bequeathed your eyes with the liquor from the flower that was pierced by Cupid's arrow? Have you fallen under a spell unbeknownst to your perception, which, seen I hath ere, was as good as any?

I don't have a disease I am what I am. Just a little bit hard to talk.
Anyways, die-hard cult followers of Valve, this fifteen dollar offer is for you.

I don't have a disease I am what I am. Just a little bit hard to talk.
Anyways, die-hard cult followers of Valve, this fifteen dollar offer is for you.

I want to know what I'm buying first. Get a picture ASAP.

I'm totally going to be the one buying this, I'll pay more than anyone else here!

after pics.

2. I am considered a comedy genius by my class.

This is an amazing line. I'm blinded by it.

Yeah it's a twig shaped twig... don't be confused.

Also - I am excited to see this thing on ebay pulling big bucks.

Back