Half Life Twig Found

1. I actually do have antisocial disorder and grew out of aspergers. I am not a troll.

Only problem is that AS is a neurological disorder so if you genuinely had it you wouldn't grow out of it.

Either you're self-diagnosed or you had an incompetent person examining you.

Either way, I still love you because my religion forbids negative emotions of any kind.

I am not even allowed to feel pain or cry!

Only problem is that AS is a neurological disorder so if you genuinely had it you wouldn't grow out of it.

Either you're self-diagnosed or you had an incompetent person examining you.

Either way, I still love you because my religion forbids negative emotions of any kind.

I am not even allowed to feel pain or cry!

Well, I did not grow out of it but I overcame most of the symptoms. Now I just don't always look people in the eye when I talk to them.

Okay. I will post a picture today around 3:45 today when I get home from school (the twig is in my locker.) I will not show a picture of it painted orange, because a big buyer might not want me to do that yet. I want to see people's price ranges if I...

1. Just sell the twig.
2. Sell it in a small frame.
3. Sell it in a frame painted orange.
4. Sell it in a big frame with a large sized Half-Life 2 poster and see-through tape the twig onto the poster (and paint it orange upon request.)

Once I get some price offers, I will post it on eBay.

Someone notify Warped to make sure he's aware of this sweet deal.

Okay. I will post a picture today around 3:45 today when I get home from school (the twig is in my locker.) I will not show a picture of it painted orange, because a big buyer might not want me to do that yet. I want to see people's price ranges if I...

1. Just sell the twig.
2. Sell it in a small frame.
3. Sell it in a frame painted orange.
4. Sell it in a big frame with a large sized Half-Life 2 poster and see-through tape the twig onto the poster (and paint it orange upon request.)

Once I get some price offers, I will post it on eBay.
For the first option I will pay ten pound sterling up front, and other twenty once I get it. I will then convert it into a shrine and sell it on to eBay for profit.

This thread makes me lol, one of you aren't seriously going to pay for a twig painted orange right?

Although I will admit I'm curious as to what this twig looks like. There are such high expectations for it now that it seems likely all will be disappointed.

I had a dream that he posted a picture and it was just a twig shaped like a right-angle.

If I buy it will you paint in orange, buff it, wash it, then wax it so it has a nice shine?

If the twig were a pretzel, I'd totally buy it. Then consume it instantly and frame a picture of me doing that. Total big bucks, right there. I'll even paint myself orange.

You know, you could probably make a cool hundred bucks on it if you got Gabe Newell to carve his signature into it.

This thread would be a waste of time even if the twig actually existed.

I'm ****ing going outside and spending three minutes looking for a twig shaped like a lambda. I don't even know what I'll do after that.

Will the twig make an effective murder weapon if sharpened?

34yr1mw.jpg

vylav8.jpg

Here are the pictures.

Starting bids?

That's the letter Y and you're holding it upside down.

If you spray it orange and come down to send it to me in Hong Kong, I'll give you 2 bucks US, not including the mailing costs.

Yeah that's what you get haters! I don't mess around BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!
The best package I will sell is this:

Spray painting it orange (upon request)
Putting it in a frame with a Half-Life 2 poster
I can also get it signed by Gabe Newell.

How much will you bid for it?

That's awesome. I'll pay 3 dollars for it.

How much to mail it to the UK? I am serious/drunk. You got paypal?

Yeah that's what you get haters! I don't mess around BITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!
The best package I will sell is this:

Spray painting it orange (upon request)
Putting it in a frame with a Half-Life 2 poster
I can also get it signed by Gabe Newell.

How much will you bid for it?

Since you didn't post a starting price and you already stated your offer, I will bid one dollar for it.

Is anyone going to bid me on it?

If not I think I would like my winning packaged and mailed please.

Since you didn't post a starting price and you already stated your offer, I will bid one dollar for it.

Is anyone going to bid me on it?

If not I think I would like my winning packaged and mailed please.
I already bid 3dolla

****ing true. I Bet one zimbawean dollar

How has this thread lasted this long? Do I have to be the one to kill this troll train?

Fine, I bid one Shrewbuck

Okay, you want a starting bid?
Forty-five US dollars.
I don't mess around.
You will be getting the twig preserved in a case (spray painted orange upon request by the winner.)
A poster in a frame (signed by Gabe Newell).

You've seen the twig.

Man, it doesn't even have the serifs/tails which are so prominent in the lambda symbol. Weak.

Back