Half Life Twig Found

This is just... my favourite word. Gosh, it has such vast and meaningful applications.

For instance: stop being so butthurt about Vegeta being butthurt. lol!

I am contributing.

For ****ing real, this is what I'm most concerned about in this thread. Either the meaning of butthurt has changed radically (ie: anyone who reacts to anything in anyway is butthurt) or people just can not read into posts whatsoever. There was nothing even slightly emotional or negative about any of Vegeta's posts. He had a counterpoint to the OP's ideas and he made them and that was it. Seriously. I've been seeing this everywhere.

Also, and this may well be me, but is this really trolling? I've always viewed trolling as something that brought out negative and angry reactions by its nature. Frankly, it seems to me like everyone has had a pretty good time with this thread. Nothing really negative in it at all. Nor could I really imagine a situation where anyone would be upset by such an action. It may well be fake and insincere, but I really don't view that as trolling, necessarily.

Ok I will be mature about this.

Poster... 10 dollars.
Frame... 14 bucks.
Twig... 3 bucks.
Autograph on the twig... 5 bucks.
Spray painted (upon request)... 1.50

$32.00

For the package.

Do I have to pay for shipping?

My face upon seeing the actual twig in question: :| (an expression of severe butthurt)

:| describes this thread - but at the same time so does :D, because it epitomizes the personalities the hl2.net loyalists so well.

For ****ing real, this is what I'm most concerned about in this thread. Either the meaning of butthurt has changed radically (ie: anyone who reacts to anything in anyway is butthurt) or people just can not read into posts whatsoever. There was nothing even slightly emotional or negative about any of Vegeta's posts. He had a counterpoint to the OP's ideas and he made them and that was it. Seriously. I've been seeing this everywhere.

Also, and this may well be me, but is this really trolling? I've always viewed trolling as something that brought out negative and angry reactions by its nature. Frankly, it seems to me like everyone has had a pretty good time with this thread. Nothing really negative in it at all. Nor could I really imagine a situation where anyone would be upset by such an action. It may well be fake and insincere, but I really don't view that as trolling, necessarily.

Well, looking back I feel like I was viewing an entirely different thread when I made that post. Completely unsure how I came to that conclusion really, someone must've pissed in my cereal that day.

Apologies for my reckless labelling people, especially Vegeta.

Does anyone want to buy? 37.00 for poster, frame, twig (maybe painted orange) and autograph.
I know that is a little bit higher than my previous offer, but I need a profit.

Shipping is included.

This is the perfect package for a valve shrine.

Does anyone want to buy? 37.00 for poster, frame, twig (maybe painted orange) and autograph.
I know that is a little bit higher than my previous offer, but I need a profit.

Shipping is included.

This is the perfect package for a valve shrine.

I will need photographic proof that there is an autograph, else we will heckle you out.

Ok here's something - how the hell do you sign a twig? I can understand signing boobies. But a twig is small.

Ok here's something - how the hell do you sign a twig? I can understand signing boobies. But a twig is small.

Well he will probably just sign a notecard with it, unless he has a micro-laser etching machine with a diode small enough to carve his signature into it. (Which he probably does.)

I offer the following bids:

5 goats and a night with my daughter.

5 goats and some goat lingerie.

Whatever floats your boat, my man. Stylo provides.

Back