Half Life2 Delayed 1 hour

skipper

Reaction score
Just kidding but we do change our clocks back 1hourgmt tonight so there for we have to wait 1 more hour for HL2 hehe

nahuh! i will totally get to work an hour earlier, i will NEVER set my clock back :(

skipper said:
Just kidding but we do change our clocks back 1hourgmt tonight so there for we have to wait 1 more hour for HL2 hehe

Is this a joke, or do you really believe we have to wait an hour longer now?

FISKER_Q said:
nahuh! i will totally get to work an hour earlier, i will NEVER set my clock back :(

Does that mean if we get up two hours earlier, for example, that we will get HL2 two hours earlier than before? :p

JBrown03 said:
Is this a joke, or do you really believe we have to wait an hour longer now?

I dont no realy if we have to wait an hour, it was just ment to be telling people we change our clock back 1hour and to add abit of fun with it :D

All ppl have to change the clock back 1 hour, so there won't be any difference.

KagePrototype said:
He said "just kidding", I'm sure he's joking. :p

I was referring to his statement after 'but'. The thread title I will take as defiantly being a joke (either that, or the action of a baby goat).

You will have to wait one Hour More!

If you roll your clocks back one hour, then you have to wait that same hour again!!!
NOO!!! HL2 has been delayed one hour!!

AgentXen said:
You will have to wait one Hour More!

If you roll your clocks back one hour, then you have to wait that same hour again!!!
NOO!!! HL2 has been delayed one hour!!

You're joking too... right?

muahahahahahah lol thats not good... im going to suicide now... bye!

*not*

AgentXen said:
Yes, i am.
But we realy do have to wait another hour for hl2.

Another hour compared to what?

- Compared to the time it was always going to be released?
- Compared to the time when people who don't don't know about BST thought it was going to be released?
- Compared to the time people are guesing it will be, but don't actually know?

It will be released when it's release, and a change from BST to GMT will not alter that.

...I think this has been said, EVERYONE is changing their clocks back, therefore it is really no different. We don't have to wait another hour, don't worry.

Just because everyone has to change thier clocks back doesn't mean we don't have to wait an extra hour, it just means EVERYONE has to wait an extra hour. Your logic is faulty.

ThatOtherGuy said:
I live in Indiana. We don't change our clocks. :cheers:

Same with Arizona. I hate trying to figure out what time zone I will be shifting to. :|

1 hour!!! WTF valve enough is enough...delay after delay...screw this game im not buying it.

We don't have to wait an extra hour, we merely have to wait an extra hour more than we thought we did.

sKuNx said:
All ppl have to change the clock back 1 hour, so there won't be any difference.
I thought some countries didn't bother - France maybe?

Dude, it wasn't serious. It was more a reminder to turn the clocks back for God's sake!

skipper said:

... its all included in those countdowns i saw till now.

lol, ohh damn cant they ever hold a ddeadline :D:D:D:D

AHAHA i have no stupid daylight savings time!!! :cheers: go western australia!!!

that means i get HL2 1 HOUR BEFORE THE REST OF YOU!!! ahaahah...

heh... ^^ i wish..... :cheers:

JBrown03 said:

- Compared to the time when people who don't don't know about BST thought it was going to be released?

It will be released when it's release, and a change from BST to GMT will not alter that.
DUDE...you're takin' this way too freakin' seriously...

haha, that's true... that.... gives me an extra hour to do hw too, :D

JBrown03 said:

Oh my god dude...

He made a funny observation, and at the same time made good fun of all the other threads on this subject. No need to flame the guy. :cheers:

guys this whole thing is just factual joke. Daylight Savings time is over so we go back an hour. As if that really means we are delayed another hour on HL2

DigitalAssassin said:
He made a funny observation, and at the same time made good fun of all the other threads on this subject. No need to flame the guy. :cheers:

Sorry...

Back