Half-Life2 is out tomorrow!

The game is released in 1 day and 8 hours for everybody. No one is getting it tomorrow. You're all getting it in 1 day and 8 hours.

But today is the 15th and if the post above is right about the times shouldnt I be getting it on the 16th (tomorrow) at 5:30pm?

Chris_D said:
The game is released in 1 day and 8 hours for everybody. No one is getting it tomorrow. You're all getting it in 1 day and 8 hours.

Sound about right. People need to check their system clocks.. And stop trusting counters

Why do I have to wait? :(
I hate waiting for Half Life 2.

I can't eat, I can't sleep and I have trouble doing anything ever since I pre-ordered HL2.
I hate waiting.

It comes out 3 am the 16th here. Makes it feel like its out on the 15 th so im all good.

Half Life 2 is out tomorrow.

Half life 2 is out tomorrow.

Half Life 2 is out........ SPLORT!!!

Sorry, that was just my head exploding.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

again....its going to be a LOOOONG day at school for some of us

Oooooo **** it, i'm gonna be at a radio station at 5:30 tomorrow ;( . Oh well, i'll play it when i get home.

Malarkee said:
1 day 3 hours....

Or on other words 27 hours

Or on other words more than 1 day

Or on other words not tomorow no matter where you are

Or on other words be quiet :p

Or on other words, less than a month left. :p

Anyway this will be one of the longest days of my life!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, the longest day of your life! Come on I'm sure you can think of other days that dragged on longer for some reason than anticipating the arrival of a game.

I just wanna

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

but that would be wrong and a mod would not be happy with me... but I have to say..... :bounce:

Are all the aussies adjusting for daylight savings?
I am pretty sure its 7pm on the 16 for Melbourne,Sydney ect.... :rolling: not 6pm! :eek:

Back