Halflife 2 GTA mod recruiting new members and a new mod

o_O wee im back time to start working on this mod again >_< been aloong time! apr 2005 woot >_<! got to catch up on alot of stuff :D!

Wow you've been away for ages! :eek:

Thank god you're back Jas... have you seen that fueled mod? You made more progress in 24 hours than they have since they started!

Where ya been?

Yo mate.. sorry i had to go away on bussiness >_<! ****ing gaming industry.. lol and i havnt got roudn to seeing the fueled mod yet... and i got to start over on this mod.. since i did reformat :( But will be alot quicker this time.. because i know what i need to do and get done and ingame.. so shouldnt take to long.. :D! And i improved my skill's alot since i been away with work.. working on a game.. so :p ill get to work starting tomoz on the mod again.. i might change the theme of the mod since the gta them seem's abit pointless to me now... but sure as hell have car's in it.. :p i was thinking more fun like tank's jeep's heli copters .. you get the drift :p.. well i best get off out with some mate's i havent seen in age's now.. nice to see you still here devvo ;).. and if only you were devvo from fat pie's ;)

Jas said:
Yo mate.. sorry i had to go away on bussiness >_<! ****ing gaming industry.. lol and i havnt got roudn to seeing the fueled mod yet... and i got to start over on this mod.. since i did reformat :( But will be alot quicker this time.. because i know what i need to do and get done and ingame.. so shouldnt take to long.. :D! And i improved my skill's alot since i been away with work.. working on a game.. so :p ill get to work starting tomoz on the mod again.. i might change the theme of the mod since the gta them seem's abit pointless to me now... but sure as hell have car's in it.. :p i was thinking more fun like tank's jeep's heli copters .. you get the drift :p.. well i best get off out with some mate's i havent seen in age's now.. nice to see you still here devvo ;).. and if only you were devvo from fat pie's ;)

heh, see ya around soon buddy; add me to your MSN if you fancy chatting about some ideas I've got.

Back