Halflife2.net on Facebook

Well it did around 1211.

ba-dum tss

So you'd kinda be related to Sir Francis Bacon?

He who died due to stuffing a chicken with snow...

Bacon was developed by NASA in the late 60's as a way to shield the eyes from dangerous levels of radiation on The Moon.

oakley-glasses.jpg

Tang came about similarly, though for different reasons of course. It was to shield the penis from the G-forces present while leaving the atmosphere of Earth.

I whould have used my name, but it was taken...

Why is everyone so paranoid about this stuff? Look in your phone book and I guarantee for 95% of you there is atleast 5 other people with the same last name, no one can jack your identity from just your name. Well they sort of could, but who would have the drive to do that? These people wouldn't just be searching around on an internet forum for names of people they could steal from, hell you could just type any name in facebook and get like a thousand results ffs.. For example my name is Tom Bacon. Look in your phone book, it doesn't really sound like that common of a last name (although delicious), but in just my city alone, in the phonebook, there is half a page of Bacon's.

Thankfully I don't give a shit what people think they can do with my name :D

Peitzmeier is a rather damn unique last name.

Hell, I'll take a Custom title with my name

Awesome Peitzmeier

Yea, stop demanding things you don't deserve, you leeches. Custom titles are reserved for the BEST of the best.

Back