Halflife2.net Team Fortress 2 Server Up

Munro

ValveTime Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've finally brought our first Team Fortress 2 server online, and we'd like you all to join us in this historic moment by blowing the hell out of each other.[br]It's based in the UK, can host 16 players and can be found at 85.234.148.5:27115 . Be sure add it to your favourites list - after all, Fortress is a team game, and who better to serve at your side than the loveable rogues at halflife2.net? That was a rhetorical question.[br]
MunroFortress.png
[br]So what are you waiting for? Come and join the fun!

Damn, even more incentive to pre-order the Orange Box...

cool our own server :D

Do we have servers for anything else?

Awesome. :D

So.... are you selling reserved slots? Please! :D

Just had a game on there with some of the regulars. It was awesome.

Sulkdodds that picture is awesome :D

Munro, can I ask: do you really have that hairstyle in real life?

Munro, can I ask: do you really have that hairstyle in real life?

Yes, he sure does.

I'll be playing in five or six hours most likely, once I get this philosophy paper done. Viva la Halflife2.net!

Obviously fake but major lol at the pics. Munro ain't too bad in TF2 neither. :p We need a bigger server and more of them. The new hl2.net game to bring us together is now TF2!! :thumbs: *Put a password on the server with more maps too.

It's a shame that my first game on there ended with a crash, but I had barrels of fun while it lasted. I see many hours of my free time being wasted on this server...

This server better be live next month, when I buy the game! :D

It's better if you make a server of 18 players.
TF2 has 9 charapters :)

The server is brilliant, just come off from a severe tanking. Great stuff :D

We need a US counterpart! 180 ping is no bueno!

I have a VPS on the east coast that's sitting around not doing very much...

I suck at this game but to play with fellow denizens...that's just too much to resist.

Nice! Ill be dropping by if the ping isnt to bad.

Holy shit tf2 handles high ping well - played with 300 for about an hour and only maybe one or two lag spike type glitches.

Upwards and onwards!

I just popped in for a while, great frenetic game. I get about 90-100 ping from East USA.

God, such a fun time with you guys. A clan would rule

Back